does beauty always win out?

s1lv3rtwenty2

I think in some cases it's true...really! :?

I mean in general if you are physically attractive people will treat you more nicely than they do to less good looking people. Not being cocky or anything but I don't know, I only judge from my limited personal experience. Maybe I was wrong. :roll:

But I think in reality personality plays a very important role.

No matter how good looking the person is if she behaves badly or treat other people unfairly, she'd not normally be chosen. ( I mean for smart guys, because it's not gonna work out anyway. Unless you're dating her looks, not her personality) :wink:

But with the same package (personality) I think beauty is like a bonus.

Let's say if there are two girls:

1. plain looking and super nice

2. gorgeous and super nice

What do you guys choose? :P

Noochy

3 comments:

a) all things are *never* equal

B) if we let all things be equal except physical appearance, including interest level then yeah the guy would choose the physically more attractive woman, and the woman the physically more attractive man. in fact i believe if all things were equal except for *any* one quality then most ppl would choose the slightly 'better' version.

c) in reality it's more like there are tradeoffs, and most ppl make choices based on a variety of reasons--for instance in my opinion someone interesting will get better looking to you as you get to know them, but someone good looking won't necessarily get more interesting (but when they do.. .WOW)

all other things being equal, a man will always choose the girl that he thinks is more physically attractive?

I'm with Zeus here.... If ALL other things were TRULY equal then why not take the more attractive option?

my view... being an old man ;-) ....

"Don't you draw the Queen of Diamonds boy, she'll beat you if she's able, you know the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.." The Eagles, Desperado.

"There will always be pretty girls. There will only be one soulmate." top_dude

Cheers

td

no seriously...utter nonsense.......bautiful woman will noly make you cry ...**** em (but don;t date em !!!)

But Slurms I've never made your cry... don't be silly. Sometimes, beautiful look comes with beautiful inside like me :wink:

Well, let's ask to see if you're right. Slurms, was she beautiful inside? :P

--Ling ·ÃÅÖè§

how deep and meaningful is this discussion?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

i've seen some beautiful people, beautiful to look at. but then they open their mouth and it doesn't take long to see that there is nothing at all inside that beautiful head.

talk to an average looking woman and be amazed with the knowledge.

which one would you rather be with for longer then 30 minutes?

i rest my case your honor

i have a theory: men have two heads. they don't both work at the same time :wink:

when it comes right down to it, for hour 49 onwards (after 49 hours it's a long-term relationship LOL) then i go for interesting person above all else.

when it came right down to it in real-life choosing of real-life gf i chose a smart and interesting filmmaker over a smart and not-quite-as interesting (but rich, and arguably better looking) banker.

after 4 years it didnt work out but i do think she was the best choice for me. (in real life all things are *never* equal).

Q: Does beauty always win out?

A: No.

Bore I don't belive ya coz I can see that u pick my friend lol Don't u think she is attractive? HOHOHOHO

And i agree with ya. Answer is nooo for sure Coz i got some fanclub in here lol :lol: :oops: Im not so attractive (ugly) but some ppl like me coz Im nice to them And some of ppl that I like also not look attractive but their heart more attractive than some good looking person :idea:

But with the same package (personality) I think beauty is like a bonus.

Let's say if there are two girls:

1. plain looking and super nice

2. gorgeous and super nice

What do you guys choose? :P

Noochy

Can I be ur choice no 2 hahaha.. but hey that doesnt mean i would get a guy easily. There was a guy who dumped me for a fugly woman just cos shes so f**king good in bed (he told me so) and cos i didnt wanna sleep with him.

what an emotional fuckwit dont u think?

anyway my point here is that some guys dont even care if that girl is beautiful or not as long as shes got boobs, thats all fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on which beauty u talk about..

Beauty on the insides always win..(not at first)...but at the end.

We just like to be lied to..at first (thats why most people judge someone by their first impression)

hey...thats a good tread for the forum: first impression? important or not!

anyways... we let the (painfull) truth hits us later..

this is no poetry...just the plain truth! :wink:

Beauty will definitely catch the guy's eyes at first, but after sometime, once he realise that you have only beauty, then he'll just get bored and probably off with others girls. Beauty win over for awhile, but over the long run, brain that keeps the guys curious and wanting more...

I agree with u

so what about the gurls?

• 7 years later...

'Your Honour' just because a girl is beautiful, does not mean she's boring or stupid. I will agree, that sometimes this is indeed the case. I don't believe I'm beautiful, but I have been in 3 long term relationships since I was 18 years old - and I'm almost 36. And I have been the one to end every relationship.

I pose this question to you - do you think less attractive women are better in the sack? Let's take Prince Charles and Princess Diana vs Camilla Parker-Bowles. Charles ultimately wanted Camilla. Does this mean she's better in bed? Or does she just keep him interested with her wit, intelligence and charm?

;-)

I pose this question to you - do you think less attractive women are better in the sack? Let's take Prince Charles and Princess Diana vs Camilla Parker-Bowles. Charles ultimately wanted Camilla. Does this mean she's better in bed? Or does she just keep him interested with her wit, intelligence and charm?

;-)

or is charles just a dumb fuckwit ????

In the spirit of fairness and equality, I've banged a whole bunch of women; mingers and stunners and everywhere in between. I've banged 'em indoors and outdoors (sometimes half in and half out when they were trying to escape). I've banged them singly or in pairs. I've banged them tenderly or banged them like shithouse doors in hurricanes. I've banged them in ways that are illegal in many parts of the world.

This is my verdict... Women can be good in the sack whether they are beautiful or ugly. It comes down to confidence. Confidence is often as a result of practice and/or good self-image.

Hot women get the opportunity to practice sex more often and are usually more confident than ugly girls. Therefore it stands to reason that hot girls are the better choice for good sex.

A more valid reason for picking hot girls over ugly girls is that they are hot, not ugly.