caviar lovers should be ....  

108 members have voted

1. 1. caviar lovers should be ....

• killed ...but first tortured
    • tortured....but kept alive to keep torturing ...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting post. It started with an anti-caviar rant seasoned with Marxist/Leninist theory, sauteed with a wine rant then topped off with a dollup of vicious slagging (but not too much) and a sprinkle of anti-depressants all wrapped neatly in a Chinese made Louis Viutton hand bag. Lovely.

Hmmm.... let's take inventory:

slagging the rich

wine discussion

hysterical personal attacks

anti-depressants

Louis Vuitton handbags

If somebody could post something about anal sex, I'd say this thread perfectly captures the TF zeitgeist. :)

Sure she loves me because I provide her with caviar, expensive wine and all the drugs she can sniff, snort, smoke or inject but does she love me enough to take it in the tradesman's

beautiful words........

.....the bard reincarnated ?

nah shakespeare sucked by comparison, but the age is about right...

he he

nice links...

No south african student hasn't wrapped his lips around a bottle of "tassenberg"

Tassenburg is to whine ....what budweiser is to beer.........tecnically the same......just crapper.....MUCH crapper!

eric idleesque ....he says "oh he is having a go at their beer now !"

classy stuff tassenburg.....screw off top even !....."like puss" I have heard some fans say....."like vomiting in your own mouth.....exactly" ...another fond critic noted.........

Obviously your taste is a bit unrefined.

If you've never tried putting a little caviar on your Big Mac and fries, you are missing something quite remarkable!

IS this it khun lung ? I'm guessing you didn't mean so much.

caviar_burger_fish_eggs_funfry_resize.JPG

Each to their own taists and morality.

cav_fish.jpgcaviar1.jpg

caviar2.jpgcaviar3.jpg

. it's not the kind of things i would like to eat-ever.

now ...firstly .....who the hell would ever wish to eat this shite in the first place ?

- Just love it ...with raw hacked onion and a special thick yogurt that we have in Sweden. :P This is a dish on the smorgasbord buffet on the cruising between Sweden and Finland....and you can eat as much as you want!

My favourite! But I don?t give much for the Russian caviar and their champagne except the some white one so the Swedish caviar is much better! :wink:

now ...firstly .....who the hell would ever wish to eat this shite in the first place ?

- Just love it ...with raw hacked onion and a special thick yogurt that we have in Sweden. :P This is a dish on the smorgasbord buffet on the cruising between Sweden and Finland....and you can eat as much as you want!

My favourite! But I don?t give much for the Russian caviar and their champagne except the some white one so the Swedish caviar is much better! :wink:

and which option would you prefer, sir?

tortured to death,

or tortured and kept alive?

and would you like some wine with your torture?