Male's attitudes.

WiCKeDBiRD

Frankenburner2 please keep your comments on topic and play nice.

on topic? jeez...i've ONLY been quoting the thread author?

And somehow you haven't managed to contribute anything....truly amazing

And somehow you scoff at him after banning him, so he is disabled to respond... truly unfair

And somehow, you assume that I banned him just because I posted a message here. You also assume that I'm the one who banned him after a comment from Admin in his journal clearly shows that this is not the case...

Well you know what they say...when you assume...

Frankenburner2 please keep your comments on topic and play nice.

on topic? jeez...i've ONLY been quoting the thread author?

And somehow you haven't managed to contribute anything....truly amazing

And somehow you scoff at him after banning him, so he is disabled to respond... truly unfair

well i didnt ban him, or know he's banned, and i'm still scoffing. do you really think *i* am afraid to have a go at someone unless they're banned?

unfair? here's a tissue, press your skirt and have a good cry.

if one acts like a douche, one can expect people to treat one like a douche, full stiop. it happens to everyone. i was all set to have a go at bruce for the homophobic douchebag bullshit he's been posting lately only to find out he was banned.

by the way, you are great at telling stories, but terrible at getting your facts straight. i looked into this (by asking?) and ADMIN did the ban himself. admin is the site owner. unfair? get over it. if you wanna make up stories, fine, but if i know the truth to be otherwise, i'll be more than happy to call you on your petty, pissy little bullshit.

thanks, have a nice day.

... oh well ... thats "common Sense" is Good for.... :wink:

Not really, sometimes common sense are too ambigious and it can't stand in front of the different cultures in different countries. For example, the common sense of taking off your shoes before walking inside one's house in Asian culture is not a common sense at all to Farang ...

That's probably how lawyers make money becoz the definition of word is so strict in law ... 8)

.... I personally & strongly believe that ...

"ppl with 'common sense' know how to learn to blend into situations & different cultures"... :idea:

Well, if you actually have a list of what you want in a man, good luck!!!

.... its NOT a list of what I want in a Man.... :!:

Remember, when you point at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you:)

To be honest, this thread is meant to be a trap for some yobs on here... and it has served its purpose.:wink:

Note : ..... decent men came in here with decent comments. Yobs came in here with yobbish comments.

You know, it's quite convenient that you now call it a trap, after you have realized that what you have said has back-fired on you. I can not for the life of me beleive that you are intelligent enough to set up such a ruse. You can not even string together two gramatically correct sentences! Furthermore my dear, if you itemize a group of character traits, it's a bloddy LIST!!!! Stop trying to be someone that you are not. You try to come off as someone who is on a higher societal level then everyone else and who posseses a higher degree of education then everyone else. However, the fact is, your no better then anyone else here. Therefore, get off your pedestal!!! Your muck stinks just like mine.

P.S.: If you want to sound intelligent, don't use words like "yob" or "yobbish". It's British slang!!!! You have also used it out of context. keep up the good work;)

dear marv

what''s all thing about point a finger at someone, three point back at you?

your own axiom didn't seem to slow you down much did it.

you are declaring yourself an expert on stringing together gramatically-correct english-language sentences?, are you a native speaker? hope not. pretentious or not, at least WB can fall back on the "english is not my mother tongue" excuse.

generally i have no pompem with 'creative' grammar and even tolerate slurms' spelling, but man, come on. if you are gonna lecture someone on grammar, then make sure you're own is in order, otherwise you come off as more arrogant, pompous and pretentious than the person you're lecturing. don't let that get in your way though.

No, I dont know what they say ... when they assume... Tell me!

Yes, I assumed that he got banned by you, because

a) you was the only mod visible online that time

Let's see...this is in fact, impossible because my options are set so that I do not appear online.

B) you wrote that warning comment

Ever hear "Got my shoes on my feet too but I ain't walkin". Just cos I wrote the warning doesn't mean I banned him...nor does it mean that he got banned for THAT particular offence.

c) at the time he got banned there was NO comment from admin in his journal (hard to proof, it disappeared somehow

Perhaps if you paid more attention to the going-on's on this site instead of jumping in white knight style, you'd know that the coding for the journals is messed up at the moment which causes some journals to disappear.

ALSO as well, if you had held your horses for a teency-weency minute, you'd have seen Admin's comment in Bruce's journal.

d) admin wasnt visible online that time

That doesn't mean he wasn't online...maybe he was hiding.

b]But all that was not my point!

My point still is that you scoffed at him after he was banned (and it doesnt matter who banned him)!

That's all I wanted to say, no gossip, not a big story.

It wasn't nice in my opinion.

Thanks for reading.

PS: I wont comment Jeff.

Hugo seriously, if you believe I'm afraid to scoff at anyone to their face then I'm sorry but you don't know what the feck you're talking about. I'm scoffing at you right now just FYI.

Interesting point though. From your logic I'm sure you believe the moon is made of blue cheese too.

P.S- Why don't you rein in the horses and go check the journal again. I feel mean laughing at people behind their backs.

I am only passing the time here, so no need to take me so seriously.

as are we all...

please don't jump to the conclusion that i take you, wb, or tf seriously... sorry if i gave you that (incorrect) impression...

I know my place in the grand scheme of things and i am quite content in that place. Thank you

ah you're way ahead of me then i'm not even convinced there *is* a 'grand scheme of things,' although i'm sure if there is, i must be right at the center :twisted:

ah you're way ahead of me then i'm not even convinced there *is* a 'grand scheme of things,' although i'm sure if there is, i must be right at the center :twisted:

Centre

sorry what was that? i dont speak british.

Have your spellchecker send my spellchecker a memo, I'm confident that with some brainstorming, crunching the numbers and thinking outside the box we can get some throughput and bat 500 on this

your voodoo is strong...

i am already seeing how much more convenient and logical "flat' is than "apartment"...

Maybe you are right WB but I don?t know about these generalizations is correct or not for all women attitudes ...agree more that it could be valid for both men a n d women.

Maybe the "Male's attitudes list" seems more like a scholarly dissertation of some kind of a manifestation of questionable judgement from you? So what?s the point really about the job job? I am to stupid to understand what it means...I only know joob joob thats what my gf like most of my attitude :wink:

Centre

Have your spellchecker send my spellchecker a memo, I'm confident that with some brainstorming, crunching the numbers and thinking outside the box we can get some throughput and bat 500 on this

your voodoo is strong...

i am already seeing how much more convenient and logical "flat' is than "apartment"...

It IS easier to spell and we all know how good some Americans are at spelling.

Centre

your voodoo is strong...

It IS easier to spell and we all know how good some Americans are at spelling.

not being one of the americans you mention, i'm not sure why you mention it, unless bobbyboy would rather say "flat" than "apartment"...

and FYI the most 'creative' speller on TF is from CANADIA, and i think bruce could have an equal chance of spelling 'flat' creatively as 'apartment' so easier is no help there.

not being one of the americans you mention, i'm not sure why you mention it, unless bobbyboy would rather say "flat" than "apartment"...

and FYI the most 'creative' speller on TF is from CANADIA, and i think bruce could have an equal chance of spelling 'flat' creatively as 'apartment' so easier is no help there.

'Course you aren't - but it's just one of those things...like Indians get picked on for their accent regardless of whether they have the weird accent or not.

I disagree on that part...Brucie makes mistakes but oh lord have I seen some abominations as far as spelling goes on TF. In comparision, our dear Brucie is rather tame.

'Course you aren't - but it's just one of those things...like Indians get picked on for their accent regardless of whether they have the weird accent or not.

well that's weak.

are you really that lame that you can't find something to pick on me for that actually has something to do with me?

you do have the accent btw.

I disagree on that part...Brucie makes mistakes but oh lord have I seen some abominations as far as spelling goes on TF. In comparision, our dear Brucie is rather tame.

well, for native english speakers, brucie is particularly creative. he's been running his spell checker a bit lately but once in a while he'll get creative with the simplest of words, the sign of true talent. i really don't see any challengers, not even bobbyboy.

and slurps doesnt count as he opted out by cliaming to not be a native english speaker..but yeah his spellen is atroshes. hyaenous even.

well that's weak.

are you really that lame that you can't find something to pick on me for that actually has something to do with me?

well, for native english speakers, brucie is particularly creative. he's been running his spell checker a bit lately but once in a while he'll get creative with the simplest of words, the sign of true talent. i really don't see any challengers, not even bobbyboy.

and slurps doesnt count as he opted out by cliaming to not be a native english speaker..but yeah his spellen is atroshes. hyaenous even.

That's because you assume that everything I say to you is an attempt to take a dig, which it's usually not. Note that I did say SOME Americans specifically because I knew you'd come back saying your spelling was fine. My comment wasn't directed at making fun of you...it was just a general observation.

I have 'A' accent...I do not have 'THE' accent.

well that's weak.

That's because you assume that everything I say to you is an attempt to take a dig, which it's usually not. Note that I did say SOME Americans specifically because I knew you'd come back saying your spelling was fine. My comment wasn't directed at making fun of you...it was just a general observation.

if it wasn't a dig, then why bother mentioning it?

did you think other americans would see that it was easier to spell and then suddenly say "aha! it's easier to spell! and adopt it?

the only way your post wasn't absolutely, ,completely lame is if it was an attempt to get me to say my spelling was fine, in which case it was effective this time, will be efective next time, etc. etc.

ps i'm ordering a wheelchair for your next feeble joke.

well that's weak.

shouldn't that be "AN" accent?