World Cup 2006 Football

tallboyno1

banner_head.jpg

Soon its time for "the game" in Germany.

For us football loving people ts wonderful to watching and participating in the largest game on earth every fourth year.

So who your favourites this time?

For me I guess this is my 10 top list will be nice to see how good its is after the world cup! :-)

1. Brazil

2. France

3. Spain

4. Italy

5. Argentina

6. Nigeria

7. Portugal

8. Czech Republlic

9. Germany

10. Sweden :roll:

So I just say Go Go Sweden Go with the Swedish Ola song!! ps first some comercial here and then the song! :P

http://www.tv4.se/player/categories.aspx?treeId=40081&pid=53117&more=1

The Schedule:

http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/i/eu/fifa/a4fi.pdf

yeah its close this year, are the USA in again, **** they did pretty good last time around! errrr I'd not like to put money on it this year, though Brazil would be the best bet! England..... might make the semis!! Where we watching the games to????????

bollocks to it all......seeing as my adopted nation didn't qualify I'll have to adopt another team..........It would automatically have to be "mother england " England .....unless Rooney get fit....cause I just don't ******* like him .....

certainly I wont be supporting any anal retentive scandanavian or german teams.....boring fuckers ....and it won't be nigeria .....my nose canals still haven't recovered from the last "thing" I bought from one....

For us football loving people ts wonderful to watching and participating in the largest game on earth every fourth year.

.....and whose football do the "footbal loving people" watch.....erm it's the good ole English premiership.

KInda strange then that regular 1/4 finalists dont get a mention whilst a mediocre and incredibly dull scandanavian team do.At least horny Sven has done the deed,shagged those 2 chicks from ABBA,told the Swedish FA to dream on... and moved on to more promising teams/women :wink:

yeah its close this year, are the USA in again, f*ck they did pretty good last time around! errrr I'd not like to put money on it this year, though Brazil would be the best bet! England..... might make the semis!! Where we watching the games to????????

we're watching the games at your house. by now you got cable in that cardboard box under the bangkok bridge, dont you?

if USA make it out of the group round they will have done brilliantly--they are grouped with italy, czech republic and ghana.

brazil is the best bet for real. england could be strong in spite of recent disorganization. sweden give them **** fits generally but they'll make it out of the first round (although trinidad and tobago look tough if only it were JUST trinidad OR tobago :roll:) spain have a relatively easy draw it'll be fun seeing how they manage to screw it up this time. keep an eye on the home team too...

at least french team should not play worse than they did in the last world cup... and zidane will make his last appearance... so enjoy !

At least you should have a chance this time, denmark are not there to knock you out again 8) :lol::lol:

you have a short memory...

world cup 1998

denmark 1-2 france :wink:

euro 2000

denmark 0-3 france :wink:

but to tell you the truth, i will be very cautious about the first match of french team...

bollocks to it all......seeing as my adopted nation didn't qualify I'll have to adopt another team..........It would automatically have to be "mother england " England .....unless Rooney get fit....cause I just don't f*cking like him .....

certainly I wont be supporting any anal retentive scandanavian or german teams.....boring fuckers ....and it won't be nigeria .....my nose canals still haven't recovered from the last "thing" I bought from one....

Maybe you could support Australia.(ha ha ha )

at least french team should not play worse than they did in the last world cup... and zidane will make his last appearance... so enjoy !

At least you should have a chance this time, denmark are not there to knock you out again 8) :lol::lol:

you have a short memory...

world cup 1998

denmark 1-2 france :wink:

euro 2000

denmark 0-3 france :wink:

but to tell you the truth, i will be very cautious about the first match of french team...

Yes I have a short memory

World cup 2002

DENMARK 2:0 FRANCE (1:0) Dennis Rommedahl, Jon Dahl Tomasson 8) :lol:

But my memory also still remember European Championship1992

Denmark 2 France 1 :D

i didn't forget either :wink:

..: I will usually put a chart from newspaper insertion of table and schedule of football match World Cub on my room wall during season to put the score and keep track record until final match and finish.

.... I have been big fan of team from Germany since Mr.Franz Beckenbauer was a team manager. They are only one team that i can feel their "playing game by passion" :wink:

True love to you.. my team :)

I bet one dollar and fifty baht on trinidad tobago...

I dun care if they'll win.. but if they do... free beer for everyone :D

i was going to say "trinidad? tobago?? pick one ...

then i saw the free beer.

so you can have trinidad, tobago, brazil, germany, italy, czech republic, netherlands, portugal, argentina and england.

.... I have been big fan of team from Germany since Mr.Franz Beckenbauer was a team manager. They are only one team that i can feel their "playing game by passion"

True love to you.. my team

you can't say "passion" and "german" in the same sentence unless you are using the verb for "to cause genocide" (whatever that is)

:P

.... I have been big fan of team from Germany since Mr.Franz Beckenbauer was a team manager. They are only one team that i can feel their "playing game by passion"

True love to you.. my team

you can't say "passion" and "german" in the same sentence unless you are using the verb for "to cause genocide" (whatever that is)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Zeus

can this be Joeskaized please?? i'd like to get the poetic version thanks.

your wish is my command.

They can say not "inclination" and to "Germans" in the same sentence,

are it that to cause around Genozid use verb, for "" (whatever that is)