thanks for sharing.

personal messages may be more effective. failing that, walk up and down sukhumvit betweeen nana and asok after 1 am, and sooner or later a ladyboy will twist your nipples. enjoy.

I've always found it better to walk down sukhumvit with a 'LADYBOY WANTED' sign....that way you get the choice of 250 running at you at the same time.....we call it multiple choice.....

Just go where there are girls hanging out and you will find ladyboys, no different. Same same.

Just like girls, not all lboys are working girls and dont live their lives in places that most here have suggested.

Wander around the same places as one would go to find a typical non working girl, they hang out at the same places, shop at the same places, restaurants and the like, hang around department stores window shopping etc. and like to do exactly what it is girls like to do.

Good and bad ladyboys, as there is everyone else..(never call them katoeys, they dont like it..)...depends which areas your frequent.

Personally never had a problem, and though I dont indulge, I will venture into the ladyboy bars in NEP for a drink, and I always find them polite, articulate and friendly..though in search for the dollar, some can be overly attentive as can gg's that work in similar establishments.

As Mike states, if you wish to stay away from these places, then you will need to use standard procedures, as you would for gender girls.

With respect to the guy, he doesn't actually have to go down Sukhumvit looking for his chosen partner. TF itself is a microcosm of life in Bangkok. Just go looking for the profiles here and he will find straight people, gays. lesbians, bis, bargirls, Canadians and, of course, ladyboys. And some of them actually seem pretty presentable, so maybe in a few months we will be seeing happy holiday pictures of a new kind of TF couple appearing in a journal here.

And it's interesting that the author of this topic hasn't really had the sort of abuse normally expected from writers of messages saying "Girl wanted - I am coming on holiday in 2 months and want a girl."

I say good luck to the Siam69, maybe he will make a tall guy in a dress very happy. They deserve to be treated with as much respect as anyone else.

And it's interesting that the author of this topic hasn't really had the sort of abuse normally expected from writers of messages saying "Girl wanted - I am coming on holiday in 2 months and want a girl."

Good point, apparently it is Ok to come in search of ladyboy arse as opposed to plain old girly arse. Or perhaps the desire to make jokes at the expense of the author over rode the political correctness factor in this case. Anyway, an interesting observation CMG.

Just go looking for the profiles here and he will find straight people, gays. lesbians, bis, bargirls, Canadians and, of course, ladyboys..

Canadians on TF? Who the hell let them in!

And we're a separate category. We're neither straight, gay, les, bi, bg or lb. We're a classless class of our own. :P

Good point, apparently it is Ok to come in search of ladyboy arse as opposed to plain old girly arse. Or perhaps the desire to make jokes at the expense of the author over rode the political correctness factor in this case. Anyway, an interesting observation CMG.

i guess that's probably because we assume it's a wind up and don't take it seriously.

also if u post stuff at the week-end it can slip under the radar and as most of the ppl on TF who rip guys like this to shreds r suffering from severe hang overs after sleazing around titty bars all week-end !!!

Just go looking for the profiles here and he will find straight people, gays. lesbians, bis, bargirls, Canadians and, of course, ladyboys..

And we're a separate category. We're neither straight, gay, les, bi, bg or lb. We're a classless class of our own. :P

I think his point was that we have NO class...and therefore not included in the others....English wanker!

:shock: i'm losing my touch...

never thought i'd be accused of being nice, my comedy genius is wasted on you people...

wasted... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think his point was that we have NO class...and therefore not included in the others....English wanker!

The depth of thought in that comment has made me realise that Canadians can certainly be categorised. Master debators.

But back on topic - I notice that people who are looking to hook up with men in dresses aren't served by the search facility on this site. Should a ladyboy classify her/himself as Male or Female and Gay or Straight. There is no specific category I believe.

canadians have been classified as master 'bators for a long time.

good point CMG_UK, there is a small but ardent demographic seeking ladyboys and a small but vibrant ladyboy population on TF. ladyboys are a vital part of the thai economy, without them, the production of TV gameshows would grind to a halt.

Ladyboy should be an option for "gender."

and thus it should be reflected in the search engine.

ladyboys here, same as everywhere, don't like to call themselves male. and they aren't what your average fratboy thinks of as female. it's time they had their own homeland...

national anthem can be either "i will survive" or rupaul's "work."...

flag could be pink.....lace....with frills ....

(I'm sure a ladyboy would insist on some colour that in fact sounds like a delicious french dessert .....but.sorry...as a heterosexual man I can only think in like 9 colours....)

politics would involve a lot of fingers being waved in faces with free hand on hips.......

national sport would be volleyball...(of course)...

canadians have been classified as master 'bators for a long time.

good point CMG_UK, there is a small but ardent demographic seeking ladyboys and a small but vibrant ladyboy population on TF. ladyboys are a vital part of the thai economy, without them, the production of TV gameshows would grind to a halt.

Ladyboy should be an option for "gender."

and thus it should be reflected in the search engine.

ladyboys here, same as everywhere, don't like to call themselves male. and they aren't what your average fratboy thinks of as female. it's time they had their own homeland...

national anthem can be either "i will survive" or rupaul's "work."...

But what about their future in that homeland. No childeren?

Answer: there will always be bastards. :twisted:

flag could be pink.....lace....with frills ....

(I'm sure a ladyboy would insist on some colour that in fact sounds like a delicious french dessert .....but.sorry...as a heterosexual man I can only think in like 9 colours....).

as an artistic genius, i can think in millions of colors, but as a male of the species, i dont have the language ability to match them with names.

therefore i have no idea what color 'taupe" or "mauve" is but the name sounds very, um... un-manly... so they would be good second and third colors, to the overall shrill magenta-pink of the flag,..

I don't need to think in millions of colours, my Apple Mac does that sort of thing for me, so i thought I would consult it's colour palette for some ideas. How about?

Canteloup, Honeydew or Spindrift.

Lavender or Carnation.

Seafoam or Bubblegum.

But I have to say, if they did have their own homeland, apart from being a gender-confusing place (would there be Men's toilets), it would remove a little bit of colour from here.

And judging by some examples I have seen in Pattaya, some would be rather more at home reading 'Practical Mechanics' than 'Homes and Interiors'.

I

But I have to say, if they did have their own homeland, apart from being a gender-confusing place (would there be Men's toilets), it would remove a little bit of colour from here.

like the color choices, especially bubblegum and seafoam,the others just sound too much like food.

as to toilets perhaps even the ladies' room would have urinals? don't know if it's a new york thing, but most of the ladyboys i knew in new york (no not in the biblical sense you perverted sleazeballs) used the ladies' room--the men's room was reserved for a) men, and B) men taking lb's in there to get 'frisky'. perhaps that could be a statute of this homeland...

wouldn't remove the color from here, they could still be here of course. they'd just have to make visa runs every couple of months.

And judging by some examples I have seen in Pattaya, some would be rather more at home reading 'Practical Mechanics' than 'Homes and Interiors'.

that's where artsy fartsy straight men l,ike myself would be employed. then they could be free to be post-feminist LBs, while new-agey girly men like myself would be free to choose colors (colours for you brits)...

It may be because we have been subjected recently to the unique peotry of Joeska, and after Joeska's fine words, this post from Siam69 seems so well "normal"

yes... the joeska saga bordered on epic greek trajesty...

joeska lifted stones no ten of today's men-seeking-sex-and-love could lift...