Which Airline Airport ? From Europe , US or other Country ?

chumpae

What you think is the best for Brtish , US , Thai , Dutch , Belgium , French , Spain or other USERS .

FRANKFURT : I can here only write for ME and the german users . My first trips to bkk i make long time ago from Frankfurt Main Airport . I test Royal Brunai , and Quantas . Quantas was very nice flight . You can fly directly to Bangkok , no stop over . Royal Brunai was not so expensive , but the flight was an disaster . I think they got a new name : Never Come Back Airline ! When they start or landing , TV sending muslim messages and 90 procent from the users make a prayer . The other users , which test it , now what i mean . Also they make a Stop over in Abu Dabi . The second problem was , i need a car from Duesseldorf to Frankfurt . So i and friends rent a car together ! So the cost is low ! But when you come back , youre tired from the flight , and also mostly alone , for rent a car . Also it can believe , you have much bags from shopping in Thailand , and you need a bigger car ! The only plus for me in FRanfurt : The Customs are not so pedantic .

Amsterdam Shipole : Can use for germans , but ATTENTION , when you come with Thaipeople , have visa for germany !! Not for Netherland ! So it can be , they must fly back , directly !

KOELN BONN : THAI AIR , for Thai people the best , also for Falangs , which have a partnership with thai . So you can get discounts . They fly Nonstop . But the custom in Bonn is hard ! No Thaifood , No tongthai , No COPIES !!

DUESSELDORF AIRPORT LTU : I live in this Town , or more true , near by ! LTU , is a flight for the first time tourist ! The seats places are very little . For small people OK . The service is for the price OK . You can get much Alcohol in the plane , and so after 6 hours it came be louder in the plane ! But prices from LTU sometimes very low coasts . So i use it sometimes , when i think , i have the nerves for it ! For a Thaigirl , which travel alone , is it not the best ! 80 procent from the guests are man , which ending her first trip in Pattaya ore Bangkok redlight district . They are now ALL handsome and sexy man !! Before this trip one from 30 million . So the way home are very loud sometimes . The only plus here for me : 30 kilo baggage , They fly NONSTOP !! And i have not so much time loose , to come home ! I translate LTU for my own so : LUSTIGE TRINKER UNTERWEGS , it comes the reality near i think !

DUESSELDORF EMIRATES : About long time MY FAVORITE !! When i can get , i take ! They make a rest after cica 6 ours in Dubai ! So i can smoke , buy cigarettes by europeen or US Quality , before i come inside Thailand , ore come back . Also everytime this Airport is an attraction for me !! I think one from the best in the world ! The Service in the plane is EXCELLENT !! The Seats are OK , The TV is direct before you . They use only NEW Airplanes ! So it is not so loud inside ! The Toillet is everytime clean !! What will you more !! The only one minus , sometimes you stay 12 up 24 ours in Dubai !

But conside : The custom and the immigration police in Duesseldorf is very pedantic and hard !! When germans have an uniform , ...... jaja ! Test it .

So i now NEUGIERIG , sorry , dont know the word in english , what about the other airports and airlines

From DDF to FFM is OK for the first flight . Sometimes include in the Ticket . But when i come back , i am tired from the flight , also i have much bags with kilo ! Because also the shopping in Thailand is cheap . So only i use franfurt , when i will buy more copy shirts ore watches or tongthai or thaifood . Because the human custom .

I only can write for me ! Because i live in near from Duesseldorf . In this Time in EBAY.de they sale Tickets for under 400 from ffm !! ebay.com i dont know . Thats correct .

Well I prefer Zaventem (Brussels) coze it's simply very close where I live. Only 14 min. from my hometown with a train that arrives under the terminal (why do they call it a terminal, it has such a negative sound :lol: ).

I like Schiphol a lot. It's spacious, comfortable and it delivers a good service. Although it's more than 3 hours on a train for me. There r a lot of direct flights to BKK.

Paris is for me also a good choice because with the fast train it's only 1.17 hours. Only it's organized in the French way (if u know what I mean :wink: ).

All the rest of the airports is only reachable by plane for me and most of the airports r crowdy (because a lack of space and uncomfortable. Only schiphol and Zaventem (without being chauvinist) make a difference.

Considering the aircompanies. I didn't fly with Thai yet. But I had the best experience and feeling with Cathay Pacific, Malaysian Airlines, China Airlines and Qantas. I never want to fly with Biman (Bangladesh Airlines) again :evil: .

Only had experience with 2 airlines

1. China Airlines via Rome (use KLM/Alitalia)

overall serivice of China Airlines is very good, just the stop at Rome is a hell(total chaos, dirty), next time direct flight from AMS.

2. EVA Air. used the Evergreen option (business class chairs with econo service). Chairs are fantastic, i actually could sleep a bit. but cabin serivice was poor. Especially on the trip back to AMS.

Next time i will use China again. or maybe Eva but only for the chairs.

Only had experience with 2 airlines

1. China Airlines via Rome (use KLM/Alitalia)

overall serivice of China Airlines is very good, just the stop at Rome is a hell(total chaos, dirty), next time direct flight from AMS.

2. EVA Air. used the Evergreen option (business class chairs with econo service). Chairs are fantastic, i actually could sleep a bit. but cabin serivice was poor. Especially on the trip back to AMS.

Next time i will use China again. or maybe Eva but only for the chairs.

I was saving for a concord flight (and hoping to get enough money when I turn 60 years old) ;). Sadly it?s put in a museum after crashed in July 2000. My dream to have a private lounge and FastTrack immigration clearance never comes true.

I tried PIA (Pakistan Inter. Airlines) twice and tried the domestic flights too. Dirty, impolite flight-attendance, bad service etc. (so happy as I won?t go there ever again).

How one has let one's standards slip. In one breath talking about Concorde and in the next one reliving your experience on PIA. Talk about coming back to Earth with a bump.

I hate Heathrow. I like Zavantem too. Eva Evergreen was good, I would use them again. Had a disapppointing food incident with TG and a very rude cabin crew incident on Emirates (the offending person was Australian with too much attitude).

• 3 weeks later...

my flights are from Zurich (Switzerland) to Bangkok. I tried all these connections:

- Thai Airways (non-stop) Zurich - Bangkok

- Swiss (non-stop) Zurich - Bangkok

- Malaysia Airlines Zurich - KL - BKK

- Singapore Airlines Zurich - Singapore - Bangkok

Most convenient is Thai Airways, and with the new Airbus A 340 quite good

Best quality is Singapore and stop-over in Singapore not so expensive (actually, it was free, because of a mixup with reservation! LOL), but the whole flight is long

Best city (except Bangkok) is KL and I would love to stop-over there again. Malaysia Airlines use a Boeing 777 and service is friendly.