Several Visits

smartass

The Swiss Alps and Italy - driving over the former to get to the latter. Did it twice. It's when I think of places like that that I know I can't stay all the time in Thailand, and if I die before seeing these places again I will be poorer and sadder for it.

For me it would be Italy every time. I can drive (illegally I admit) from my home in Geneva, down the autoroute blanche, through the Mont Blanc tunnel and into Italy in about 45 minutes. Then onto a place called Cernobbio beside lake Como in another couple of hours. 3-4 hours later I can be in Florence and then 2 hours to Rome, which is my favorite city in the world. Love the country, the people and the food. Alternatively, take a sharp turn right off the autoroute about hour into Italy and drive along the coast to Monaco. Beautiful drive and Monaco is quite a cool place.

Switzerland (lived there 10 years) and Italy are good calls.

California for my friends

New York is a great place to visit. So much to do.

London was nice. I'd go back.

Scotland had great links golf courses but rained too much.

I never got Paris. Not my thing.

Spain leaves me cold. Ibiza was fun but once was enough.

Would love to spend some time in Japan.

Also Laos.

Would like to visit India again.

Also Nepal.

... and if I die before seeing these places again I will be poorer and sadder for it.

if you die, you will be in heaven , and that will be the first time LOL

Can you guarantee that?

yes, as hell does not exist...strange date to say this 06.06.06 ;) at 06.00 hour

..:: Wherever you guys go (heaven or hell) please just do not ask me.. I prefer anywhere on earth.. :wink:

Hey Kussie, you dont want me to bring you to Heaven??? :twisted:

..::It would be nice you bring me to heaven kah.. Khun Ghee, but no thanks ! Im just fine on earth,* repeat* I m fine on earth.. ha ha ha :twisted:

By the way, are you sure that you are allowed to get in there ? :roll:

a nice little strip bar in hamilton, canada. :twisted:

Now that's funny.

Got some biker connections do you? Warning: Bandidos biker gang recently conducted an "internal cleansing," as news reports called it, in southwestern Ontario, west of Hamilton, that left 8 dead in a farmer's field. Hope you're not in that gang.

"Internal cleansing" - that must have been one hell of an enema....

--Ling

More than once? Loads. Guess I've visited Thailand more often than any other country though, because of family.

Fell in love with Iran, Laos, Syria, Mongolia and Nepal. Would go back to any in an instant. Well I've been to Laos several times but would still go back. I love Thailand too but big city life there, though fun sometimes, isn't as interesting as being upcountry.

Iceland is high on my want to go list, along with the Canadian Arctic. Loved Norway and Finland too, but unfortunately costs are high even if you're travelling rough, for all those places :cry:

--Ling

More than once? Loads. Guess I've visited Thailand more often than any other country though, because of family.

Fell in love with Iran, Laos, Syria, Mongolia and Nepal. Would go back to any in an instant. Well I've been to Laos several times but would still go back. I love Thailand too but big city life there, though fun sometimes, isn't as interesting as being upcountry.

Iceland is high on my want to go list, along with the Canadian Arctic. Loved Norway and Finland too, but unfortunately costs are high even if you're travelling rough, for all those places :cry:

--Ling

Iceland was stupid expensive....I spent 1000US in a week on food alone (or something like that)...beer....12bucks! But hey..it was all worth it!