JUST FRIENDS??

CuTieGirL

Can you be "just friends" with your ex?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Can you be "just friends" with your ex?

• Never : never did it and will never do it.
    • Maybe : never did it but will consider doing it.
    • Maybe : did it before but will not do it again.
    • Absolutely : did it before and will do it again.

divorced twice so I can speak from experience:

a MAN CAN!

for women , and escpecially for Thai women) it seems a problem:

luckily that my Thai ex still lives in Belgium, so she needs sometimes assisntance with her income tax papers, but mostly with the virusses on her PC :),

and sometimes we go together to my godchild (look bun tham) who is half Thai and lives here too.Sometimes she even ask me to go out to a Thai party with her, but that is mostly because she needs a driver LOL, but I never refuse.

For the rest she made her own life and is doing very well 85 I was afraid that she would make a mess of her life in the beginning)

Also with my first (belgian) wife I never had problems after the divorce; my father died when I was in Thailand, and she went to the funeral.

I tend to agree with Ghee on this one. Its been my experience with ex's (that is good breakups) that while I certainly have no problem remaining friends and would prefer to keep them as friends it seems either right off the bat they can't handle it of over time it just makes it harder on them to let go of the relationship feeling. I don't know if it has anything to do with women just being more emotional in general than men or what and I am not saying that ALL fall into this category but it certainly seems ALL the women I have ever met do.

Some time ago I thought it would be ok when my ex asked if we could meet up. Then she invited herself round to my place, nonchalantly bought a toothbrush on the way, told me about her new bf, took off her clothes and got into my bed. What the ****? Her ex bf must have really got her really screwed up... oh wait. :oops:

yes but its case by case. and also depends on how bad it ends. anyway, i think most guys are fine to be friends with women. so its up to women's choice if you wanna keep in touch or not.

for me those i keep in touch are the ones i see the coolness in them still.

the ones i dont keep in touch...doesnt mean i cannot befriend with them...but more like i dont bother to.

Some time ago I thought it would be ok when my ex asked if we could meet up. Then she invited herself round to my place, nonchalantly bought a toothbrush on the way, told me about her new bf, took off her clothes and got into my bed. What the ****? Her ex bf must have really got her really screwed up... oh wait. :oops:

I never do it before wit my ex to take of my clothes and got in to his bed !! Shall I try ? Oops :twisted: