Sure! Thai woman are shy!

germanwulf

Thai woman are shy! Everyone know that.

At the first impression? Of course. 8)

It seems, that better education could melt the shyness away.

A short forum investigation gave me follow idea:

Questions with a so called " naughty " content brought up the larges

number of replies. :shock:

Sample of questions: ---------- replies--/-- replies by guys--/-- replies by gals

Any virgins here..................? ----75-----/-----19 / 59%-----/-----13 / 41%

What to say after sex...........? ----93-----/-----30 / 61%-----/-----19 / 39%

Size matters.......................?-----66-----/-----22 / 69%-----/------10 / 31%

Anal................................?----- 51-----/-----17 / 71%-----/-------7 / 29%

The ratio looks ok?

But please, don't forget:

Tf have only 25% woman. Most posts are from students.

Fazit:MORE EDUCATION PLEASE!!!

:lol:

spot on about statistics.. there'ss a great little book called 'how to lie with statistics'

however, as far as tf is concerned the numbers are simple, i just did a journal post yesterday about where teh missing ppl were... apparently the search only displays 17 pages ("only" 17 heheh).

at the bottom of tthe homepage it says there are 11744 ppl.

so i subtracted the number of women from this number (more or less, i rounded the numbers sloppily coz i'm lazy). that's how i came up with the numbber of men to get 18 percent

it's good news i think the women on here are more cheeky than their numbers would indicate :wink:

either set of numbers the trend is clear there are more posts by women in these topics than there are women as a percentage of the group, so the women are posting slightly more often than the men to these...

i of course am the exception to sprite's rule in that i am shy and modest at all times (as long as you havent read too many posts by me u might believe this)

wow I never know that female is only 25% of TF population! of course Im just a minority of thai women who speak out whatever is on my mind lol :lol:

i think it also depends on how each of us has been brought up.. u know things like family or education background influence us a lot..

and in your case may, your "sex and the city" dvds :wink:

sabaisabai vote:

Whats the point of this topic anywayz...

Thai woman shy? Tell me something i DON'T know..

The point is: i don't know it either. :cry:

On one hand i know thai woman they celebrate shyness like the holy gral

and use to say:" because i'm a thai women"

One the other hand they give comments about every sex related posts. :shock:

Fazit: I have been in this country 15 years and know the lingo, the culture, the knigge.....but hardly i do understand the woman!

Pls. Some more advice, and if possible from the objects of this topic. :D

yes, most of thai women are shy! thailand is a country where the man (thai) has almost absolute power.

on the other side when a woman is involved into ...hmm... non-ortodox activities, she won't be shy at all. i guess this is because of religion. buddhism is very tolerant, not like christianism.

and now please, get me a big box of prozac cuz i'm so confused and dizzy after this thread!

Well.. I think I should have a go with this thread.

As a very "Proud Thai Girl" myself.

I dont think we (Thai Girls) are "Shy"... but we are calm, well-mannered, or keeping appropriate attitute.. maybe.

We are initially taught to be a lady who always keeps her reputation for "courtesy" and "decency".. to know when to stand up to speak our mind or when to keep our mouth shut.

Its more about each personal personality for being Shy or not being Shy..

I dont think Education has anything much to do with it.... just my personal thoughts anyway.

Then again, its always "exceptional" of Everything.

C :wink:

Perfectly well said sweetie!! u can put me in above definition :wink:

• 1 month later...