Is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

RomeoRomantico

Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

• Yes, because this is a gift for my future husband.
    • No, I'm planning to have practise before to get married.
    • Yes, I wanted to be a virgin, but its' too late now.
    • No, I wanted to have practise before to get married, so I did it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to marry a virgin. I want a mature woman who knows what she's doing. And I don't want any surprises on my wedding night like "Oh, I won't do that, that's disgusting." You know what I'm talking about.

I respect your choice if you want to remain a virgin, but go date someone else.

I do like a girl who has been around the block a few times. But that doesn't mean she should have run the Boston marathon.

Is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

Yes, because this is a gift for my future husband.

yup..It was a gift for my husband even before he became my husband :roll:

don't give me this kind of gift.. i prefer professional....lol :lol:

A ha thats why I never or could never get married then. You h a v e to be virgin b e f o r e marrrige :shock: ... but but kissing is not to lose your virginity no? :? puhhhh or does it counts too? :( but do you have to be with a man to lose virginty? 8)

i got my virginity back a couple of days ago, so i guess now all i have to do is find someone to marry.... she'd better be rich coz i wanna be a househusband...

Yes and and maybe there will be time enough to some massage on my back -

it's so damd hard to sit in the arm-chair day long with the whip :D:lol:

dont like any of those choices

my own answer will be "nope, who cares!"

zeusheld, hello! how'r you doin'? i'm not a virgin nor a rich girl but i'm full of energy and personality. can i submit my application for your future bride? LoL. yes, i'll let you be a househusband if you can find the phone charger for me now. dont know where it is.

absolutely,my dear, i would even get you a new phone charger if it comes to that, as long as you dont mind working while i sit around watching mtv all day :wink: although i am in the relatively rare position of claiming that is actual work, heheh... i can even subtract dvds and cable from my taxes...

dont like any of those choices

my own answer will be "nope, who cares!"

zeusheld, hello! how'r you doin'? i'm not a virgin nor a rich girl but i'm full of energy and personality. can i submit my application for your future bride? LoL. yes, i'll let you be a househusband if you can find the phone charger for me now. dont know where it is.

absolutely,my dear, i would even get you a new phone charger if it comes to that, as long as you dont mind working while i sit around watching mtv all day :wink: although i am in the relatively rare position of claiming that is actual work, heheh... i can even subtract dvds and cable from my taxes...

That'll do! Let's call it a deal. See you on the 18th, I have all my papers prepared. 5555

of course a few minor contractual matters will need to be ironed out, like we need to have cable (or satellite), fast internet, and DVD runs to china...

have your lawyers do lunch with my lawyers and work out the details then...

DONE, prepare the press release....