Is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

RomeoRomantico

Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

• Yes, because this is a gift for my future husband.
    • No, I'm planning to have practise before to get married.
    • Yes, I wanted to be a virgin, but its' too late now.
    • No, I wanted to have practise before to get married, so I did it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nahh, you have sexy hairrry body. That's something.

hahahahha revealingggg

yep she has a kitten fetish. she thought the kitty was my real pic :P

C'mon lolxxxxxxx

it was me who had sexy hairryyyyyy bodyyyyyyyyyy lmao :P

well then... i think smartass is interested in you, she dropped a hint... flash her that hairy chest of yours and she'll melt...

maybe this'll be the second marriage here? this thread has become quite a hookup spot then. hey whichever of you two is gonna be the housewife, let's go shop for groceries together so we can catch up on gossip.

hahahahha revealingggg

C'mon lolxxxxxxx

well then... i think smartass is interested in you, she dropped a hint... flash her that hairy chest of yours and she'll melt...

maybe this'll be the second marriage here? this thread has become quite a hookup spot then. hey whichever of you two is gonna be the housewife, let's go shop for groceries together so we can catch up on gossip.

Two housewife zeus for two marriges?

Watch out then for the small wife problem and dont forget to buy cucumber if you are acting to get to much attention, you will be slave under the game... lol

hahahahha revealingggg

C'mon lolxxxxxxx

Watch out then for the small wife problem and dont forget to buy cucumber if you are acting to get to much attention, you will be slave under the game... lol

Hmm dont you think that cucumbers are a bit small??

hahahahha revealingggg

C'mon lolxxxxxxx

I think that they can be discovered in any size or solid consistency depending on what you are looking for and want. Then you must be lucky to find the right spot to get it of course! Only imagination can tell me what you are thinking of. :D

hahahahha revealingggg

C'mon lolxxxxxxx

I think that they can be discovered in any size or solid consistency depending on what you are looking for and want. Then you must be lucky to find the right spot to get it of course! Only imagination can tell me what you are thinking of. :D

hahah :oops: so now I wonder what told you about what I was thinking .

yes yes ok enough of the quote boxes already...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Drs can refix your virgin for you, all it takes is a old man (fharlang with big belly and wallet) oh and then you will maybe need to marry him, thai style(means nothing in most fharlang lands) thai marrage.

Then pop along to Dr say one month before marry and get it re stiched up.

OH I SAVED MY SELF FOR YOU. Big Dowery as well to her parents seeing she is a virgin :lol:

• 2 months later...
i got my virginity back a couple of days ago, so i guess now all i have to do is find someone to marry.... she'd better be rich coz i wanna be a househusband...

ive hacked the files of dr.David Matlock ( he provides designer vagina's...)

and guess what... Zeus on the list!!...

i didnt know u wanted a designer vagina!:twisted:

on the serioustip... if u guys and gals pay so much attention on being a virgin..

u can be a virgin again... they can laser that p**sy back together

try to google "designer vagina" or "dr David Matlock"

ok why dont we ask the man, on the other hand >> Do you want to wait for sex until married? How else could your future to be wife being in virgin when you marry her.

I think it is a bunch of BS.

I wouldnt wanna marry a Virgin under no circumstances.

but hey thats just me :wink:

• 5 years later...
i guess its good to be,, but not that important..

hehe ok if i said yes can i get it back??

Sure you can! There are doctors that perform such operations. As you maybe know, this is very important in some countries.

But I suggest you don´t bother! That will not be the thing that a clever man would decide based upon. And...you can always ask him how he can prove he´s a virgin :-)

Sure you can! There are doctors that perform such operations. As you maybe know, this is very important in some countries.

But I suggest you dont bother! That will not be the thing that a clever man would decide based upon. And...you can always ask him how he can prove hes a virgin :-)

lol...I started cracking up when I saw this topic. I just wanna hear what that conservative smskun would have to say about it ;)