Is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

RomeoRomantico

Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

• Yes, because this is a gift for my future husband.
    • No, I'm planning to have practise before to get married.
    • Yes, I wanted to be a virgin, but its' too late now.
    • No, I wanted to have practise before to get married, so I did it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy feces!

I noticed it, but never scrolled over to see that you are EPIC!

I think it might just be Cocoabrotha and Sweetiebabie ahead of you.

BTW, I hate them both at the moment.

Bow before the EPIC, Rob. LOL

yeah right. I kinda hate them also. 13 games winners, bloody hell!!!

Edited by pandorea

• 3 months later...
Bow before the EPIC, Rob. LOL

yeah right. I kinda hate them also. 13 games winners, bloody hell!!!

Then you must really hate me right now ;) 21

I have had my fair share of sex, and I think that's good because I wouldn't mind a virgin at this point in my life. Who could love you more than a virgin really? Knowing that she can abstain until marriage shows big she can be faithful and in todays world, monogamy seems to be a big challenge. I took a girls virginity back when I was 17 and she was 15. We still keep in touch today as good friends and she has assured me that there will always be a special place in her heart for me. Can you imagine marrying a girl and taking her virginity? Knowing that you are great enough to marry and also knowing that you still have room for intimate improvement post marriage. Sounds good. But it wouldn't be fair to her that I can't provide the same.

Personnal history before meeting somebody, as soon as there was deep respect of the other(s), does not matter. Experience also can help to make the best choice as well as discovering first time sex together can give strong couple history. Meeting the good one at the first time does not happens often... :)

Guest Saffa

I think its best to refrain from having sex if you are emotionly insecure, otherwise go for it with someone you love and trust. Also use a condom. I come from africa and the face of AIDS is a bloody ugly one. Dont jump just anyone. =)

I think its best to refrain from having sex if you are emotionly insecure, otherwise go for it with someone you love and trust. Also use a condom. I come from africa and the face of AIDS is a bloody ugly one. Dont jump just anyone. =)

Way to be a downer... geez. Look at the positives... if you gets AIDS, you have people to help you with paperwork and cleaning and they can answer your phone calls. Who cares if they're ugly.

Guest Saffa
Way to be a downer... geez. Look at the positives... if you gets AIDS, you have people to help you with paperwork and cleaning and they can answer your phone calls. Who cares if they're ugly.

I would much rather do all those things on myself rather than die from something like a cold because my immune system is overall non existent. Also I'm one of those unlucky bastards if I do contract AIDS, there would be no one to do all those odd jobs for me. =)

I would much rather do all those things on myself rather than die from something like a cold because my immune system is overall non existent. Also I'm one of those unlucky bastards if I do contract AIDS, there would be no one to do all those odd jobs for me. =)

What are you talking about, AIDS would go out and get cold medicine for you.

Guest Saffa
What are you talking about, AIDS would go out and get cold medicine for you.

I'm talking about AIDS as in being HIV positive... Do you really not know or are you being sarcastic? lol

I'm talking about AIDS as in being HIV positive... Do you really not know or are you being sarcastic? lol

Sarcasms a ***** aint it? Have you ever seen the movie "Team America" they have some pretty good jokes there along the lines of what I was doing, but much better.