Is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

RomeoRomantico

Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Girls, is it important to you, to be a virgin when you get married?

• Yes, because this is a gift for my future husband.
    • No, I'm planning to have practise before to get married.
    • Yes, I wanted to be a virgin, but its' too late now.
    • No, I wanted to have practise before to get married, so I did it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
yes, for me it's only gift i can give to my right and nice guy as he deserve it. Moreover, i think i should be trained by him not any guy before him:)

If I ever need to get married again, I would personally avoid a virgin, the virgins I have met (above 30 years old - I do not know Your age) was scared shitless about sex... and impossible to train to do anything...

My next wife, if it comes to that, has been a few times around the block for sure...

Dear my friend, john (jos), after wandering here(in tf) for about 6 years, i don't think there are any guy in TF who deserve my virgin and can train a ***** as me. Anyway, the best title i please to appoint some of you guys here is only "good CYBER friend" because i intend to seperate my cyber life and my real life (Bill always realize this fact)

Edited by whitelotus

Dear my friend, john (jos), after wandering here(in tf) for about 6 years, i don't think there are any guy in TF who deserve my virgin and can train a ***** as me. Anyway, the best title i please to appoint some of you guys here is only "good CYBER friend" because i intend to seperate my cyber life and my real life (Bill always realize this fact)

Yeah I think many women in Thailand think like that, I was almost 2 years online with my wife almost every day, before she finally wanted to meet me...

My advice for You would be to go for a virgin Yourself - my guess is there are not a lot around in TF, because that way no one will get disappointed...

Yeah I think many women in Thailand think like that, I was almost 2 years online with my wife almost every day, before she finally wanted to meet me...

My advice for You would be to go for a virgin Yourself - my guess is there are not a lot around in TF, because that way no one will get disappointed...

thx for ur advise but ahemmmmmmmmmm i'm not sure that i have even asked for or need it because this is a personal things then if i were u, won't dare to suggest any stangers about their own stuffs which they always know how to handle.

:)

Edited by whitelotus

thx for ur advise but ahemmmmmmmmmm i'm not sure that i have even asked for or need it because this is a personal things then if i were u, won't dare to suggest any stangers about their own stuffs which they always know how to handle.

:)

Private stuff should not apear on a public webpage... On a public webpage one should prepare one self to get advice even one do not want them...