Want aThai/English conversation partner?

2bornot2b

Hello All,

I am interested in a native thai speaker who is interested in learning to speak better english and teach me thai. Ideally, this would take place in a coffee shop near the city center 1 hour/week. Let me know if this is of interest to any of you....

Ideally, no hidden agenda? 8)

If you are anyway competent at English teaching you can charge a rate for that, that is 3-4 times what you need to pay to get a Thai teacher of equivalent competence.

That's unfair, but I didn't make the rules...

But less chance of a shag that way I suppose.

Also generally your Thai is likely to be a lot worse than the Thai person's English and that doesn't make for an easy teacher/student relationship that is mutually benefical.

In other words this is not an ideal and practical way to learn Thai -- although a lot of people try it.

But if your teacher is a Sassy-like creature I suppose there are obvious benefits...

If you are anyway competent at English teaching you can charge a rate for that, that is 3-4 times what you need to pay to get a Thai teacher of equivalent competence.

That's unfair, but I didn't make the rules...

But less chance of a shag that way I suppose.

Concluding:

- Thai sex is worth money

- English language teaching is worth money

Oral pays its own way, obviously.

(though, on a more serious note - even though I have doubts I'll ever make it to be serious - I wonder where that hierarchy of values actually comes from, Thai sex I never thought that great, with the possible exception of some Pattaya pros)

were you born this way, or did you have to practice being such a ****?

my mum is dead rethink your jokes tattdude

Thats cold and you know it, take the pun in the manner the pun was intended, but for clarity no offence intended and no disrespect to your late mother intended, now I know you have my word that I will never cross that line with you again.

better?

Your comment "only pathetic people insult peoples mothers" whose expense was the joke at..... my own. In more ways than one apparently.

Hello All,

I am interested in a native thai speaker who is interested in learning to speak better english and teach me thai. Ideally, this would take place in a coffee shop near the city center 1 hour/week. Let me know if this is of interest to any of you....

yep..it's interested me cuse i'm looking for teaching thai and learning English..but will i get paid or you want just language exchage..lol..???

i'm a 3rd year students who is doing humanities in english..so..let me know if you still need the one who could teach you thai..

wow most of you are so quick to jump to conclusions :).........Anyways, in response....I am certified and skilled to teach english but I don't find it to be a very lucritive way to make a living although it can be very rewarding ... and I take offense to the "hidden" agenda comments (this is Bangkok and I am a halfway decent looking farang no "hidden" agenda neccesary, babe). Plus, there are much easier ways to get laid on TFs. My busy schedule precludes me from taking any classes even at AUA which I have already done. My offer still stands.........for someone that can meet for spontaneous learning exchange.

and I take offense to the "hidden" agenda comments

It was a question statement... didnt mean to judge a book by its cover.

(this is Bangkok and I am a halfway decent looking farang no "hidden" agenda neccesary, babe).

if you do realize that "this is Bangkok", then there is no choice you must understand the nature of "typical" farangs (decent/indecent looking) - what kind of offer they usually give to Thai girls. if you were on TF for so long, you would have heard this kind of story..and the fact is that it really happened to Thai girls.

Plus, there are much easier ways to get laid on TFs.

I believe so.... :roll:

• 2 years later...
Guest dimsum126

hi all,

i have recently completed my basic thai language studies and will be happy if any local thai speakers can help me to improve!

im at beginner level and just wish to practice speaking freely.

I hope u can have some patience with me if u have problems understanding my accent.i will try my best to improve if u can teach me!

i can exchange mandarin and/or english with you..or a nice cuppa coffee as a token of appreciation..:)

hear from anyone soon!

p.s; i am now in bangkok.i have MSN,Email,Handphone,a Mac Mini..(i simply luv white!..haha)

Stephen

Guest dimsum126

hi all,

i have recently completed my basic thai language studies and will be happy if any local thai speakers can help me to improve!

im at beginner level and just wish to practice speaking freely.

I hope u can have some patience with me if u have problems understanding my accent.i will try my best to improve if u can teach me!

i can exchange mandarin and/or english with you..or a nice cuppa coffee as a token of appreciation..:)

hear from anyone soon!

p.s; i am now in bangkok.i have MSN,Email,Handphone,a Mac Mini..(i simply luv white!..haha).let me know..

rgds

Stephen

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...