Perfume

Deester

I normally don't like if someone put 'too much' perfume on. The smell is too strong for me too handle. I am kinda picky for perfume. But I also don't like to smell someone's armpit on the way back home in a bts. :x

anyway, What is your favourite perfume? Or the one you using now?

I normally don't like if someone put 'too much' perfume on. The smell is too strong for me too handle. I am kinda picky for perfume. But I also don't like to smell someone's armpit on the way back home in a bts. :x

Anyway, it doesnt matter.... all of perfume can be my favourite if it free perfume...

Hmmm.... nong b@be, Im looking forward from you one on my BD.... he he he :lol: :oops:

Anyway, it doesnt matter.... all of perfume can be my favourite if it free perfume...

Hmmm.... nong b@be, Im looking forward from you one on my BD.... he he he :lol: :oops:

Hmm i agree with that! Hehehe! When is your birthday sista? Mine coming soon too, would love to get a free one from you... 8)

right now i am wearin eau-de-iraq. a delightful little fragrance :shock:

be careful ... i've heard that turns the camels kinda frisky !! :shock:

not a perfume but fumes anyway .......

:shock: :shock: :shock: show me your neck now ronny! Let me smell your fragrance!

A perfume or cologne is nothing unless it mixes with a persons body chemistry.For you girls, you can smell something great on a guy, then bring it home to your man and its just not the same.I used to know this girl, went to school with her, she used to wear this perfume that drove me crazy.She worked in a popular electronics, so when i was there i would stop by her counter and say hello.Wel after awhile I found myself stopping by to get a smell of her..crazy!...its not her look that i was attracted to just how she smelled.I knew what perfume it was and was preety popular at that time..Obession for Women, but ive smelled it on girls since then and it never has the same effect on me.

As for myself, Ive bought cologne I liked the smell of, to please myself.But then other times I put some stuff on that someone bought for me as a gift, when i ran out of my regular stock.All of a sudden, Im having girls stop me in the streets, couple cashiers at supermarkets and some bank tellers, but yet i had no real interest in the scent myself..so there ya go.

right now i am wearin eau-de-iraq. a delightful little fragrance :shock:

be careful ... i've heard that turns the camels kinda frisky !! :shock:

not a perfume but fumes anyway .......

:shock: :shock: :shock: show me your neck now ronny! Let me smell your fragrance!

anytime, babilicious, anytime :twisted:

heads off to the mall to stock up on eau-de-iraq !!

heads off to the mall to stock up on eau-de-iraq !!

available only at ali al emporium, najaf, iraq. quantities are limited :wink:

f**ks sake now u tell me ... just back from mall and they said they weren't stocking at it as they was no demand .... told they better get some in soon, as demand will rocket once male TF members realise Deester's gonna wanna sniff them !!