Employment offered: Voice over talents (all languages)

Niranahm

Before I post details can a mod just verify that it will be okay?

My company needs freelance voice talents of ALL languages, who are living in Bangkok. Generally it's for elearning and multimedia courses, and generally it pays more than language teaching. There are some gigs that require professional talents that pay higher. You have to pass a test in our studio and the reality is that probably 2 out of 3 people won't pass. And yes many people who do such work for us don't have previous experience

I did think of paying for an ad via google ads but apart from being expensive, I didn't think it would be credible to be mixed in with "Asian dating" and "how to hook up". (tempting sarcasm I know) We do advertise around town in Shakers and Movers, ajarn.com and other places as well as handing out cards at foreign Chambers of Commerce.

The attraction of TF is that there are a lot of nationalities here. If you only want personal ads not ads from companies, that is okay or you can suggest a reasonable fee perhaps? (It's not exactly expensive to put an ad on ajarn.com or in Shakers and Movers).

Genuine work and ongoing needs...

EQHO Communications is global leader in localization and related services. Headquartered in Bangkok (but with offices globally). we have around 100 f/t employees in Thailand, including more than 20 foreigners of 15 different nationalities. See www.eqho.com for more information.

The openings I want to mention today are freelance voice over talent positions for all nationalities.

See http://www.eqho.com/voice-over/ for the details.

Right now we need Czech, German and Norwegian people urgently, but we do have ongoing work in many languages including English and Thai.

Please respond to the contact details on the site, not to me.

These are freelance positions but from time to time we have openings for farangs for full time positions such as editors, project managers and salespeople.

I'll post separate ads when these positions arise. Please note that I am not directly involved in hiring anyone.

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Dear Sir/Madam, I have 9 years voice recording experience with many different styles and scenarios. I'm a British guy, now based in Thailand. I have samples of my voice that I can email to you.

Regards, Andy.

Before I post details can a mod just verify that it will be okay?

My company needs freelance voice talents of ALL languages, who are living in Bangkok. Generally it's for elearning and multimedia courses, and generally it pays more than language teaching. There are some gigs that require professional talents that pay higher. You have to pass a test in our studio and the reality is that probably 2 out of 3 people won't pass. And yes many people who do such work for us don't have previous experience

I did think of paying for an ad via google ads but apart from being expensive, I didn't think it would be credible to be mixed in with "Asian dating" and "how to hook up". (tempting sarcasm I know) We do advertise around town in Shakers and Movers, ajarn.com and other places as well as handing out cards at foreign Chambers of Commerce.

The attraction of TF is that there are a lot of nationalities here. If you only want personal ads not ads from companies, that is okay or you can suggest a reasonable fee perhaps? (It's not exactly expensive to put an ad on ajarn.com or in Shakers and Movers).

Genuine work and ongoing needs...

Edited by AndyvoiceIELTS