No Sex at the start of a relationship?

davybkk

Suppose a guy doesnt want to have sexual relations with a girl for a while at the start of a relationship.

Will women still respect a guy if he wants to take it slow at first? There is so much pressure on men to be sexualy experienced and aggressive/demanding.

What if a guy has not got that much experience and wants his GF to be his teacher and guide in their sexual relations. Wouldnt a guy get some credit for being honest with a girl and be willing to learn from his GF so they can develop a closer more intimate realtionship.

Id love to hear what Thai women really think. I imagine there might be some little differences with western women but I am curious to see how ppl view this topic.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm.........dunno.....maybe i am getting too cynical but when i put togther the forum question with the profile of the poster i do slightly wonder if there is an agenda here......a predatory agenda. hope i'm wrong but hvae my doubts that i will be. one small clue.......the title of the post is an effective mimic of a number of posts of the last 2-3 days. clue 2: "international man of mystery". I mean ok....maybe.

I tried to take it easy and not head straight to the bedroom but after 3 dates, I was practically raped by the woman who is my current girlfriend. I think she was wondering what was wrong with me and why I didnt make any moves. The truth was, I just didnt want to get involved with anyone at that time. Its up to you bro. Take is slow or take it fast but it in my opinion there is nothing wrong with getting to know a gal a bit before stripping off.

Every relationship is different... and I know this is not going to get me any street cred with the guys here,.... but... I was with one Thai girl (not so long ago) for one and a half years before we had sex.

Don't ask me to explain why it took that long. But I can tell you it was not a real problem for me as I really enjoyed her companionship.

I may find myself deleting this comment very soon.

Every relationship is different... and I know this is not going to get me any street cred with the guys here,.... but... I was with one Thai girl (not so long ago) for one and a half years before we had sex.

Don't ask me to explain why it took that long. But I can tell you it was not a real problem for me as I really enjoyed her companionship.

if i had to wait that long.. i would have gone shagging someone else :?

Interesting that out of 9 replies only the lovely Ammy is female.

Alright, since i seem to be one of a few females here with Misslove. gonna give a proper answer. just ignore my first post, i was still hammered when i posted it :roll:

I think its up to individual's purpose and how important they put sex in the relationship. for me its as important as other facts so bring it on babe!! :lol:

I would still respect a guy if he wants to take it slow at first... (i was dating a thai guy who didnt let me have sex with him before) but dont take it too slow coz we might just jump into other faster track instead :P

i wouldnt mind being a teacher to him if a guy im dating is inexperienced. esp if he is under 20 :twisted: haha! but would prefer a guy who knows his way in bed to innocent one for sure...

I pretty much agree with miss_love. Take some time to get to know the person. When and where the first lovemaking encounter happens is not important. What's more important is that it happens naturally and it's what both people want. Love does and should involve a strong sexual desire, especially in the beginning, but I personally don't believe in a quick shag just to clean out the pipes!

suppose you walk in the street then you meet some girl / some guy who you have been attrected her/ him , Will you want to know her name ? (Why not ) <well I bet never one would tell that BaBy I want to shag you If you told that i guess u have slap by her > the you want to be friend of her / him ?, after you walk into her and introduce her already if her /him avoid you that is meaning you failed but a lot of trick you can get her/ him It's up to you and change the name and phone Then the date if they like you your relation would be continue if i were i would not have sex the first but Let see the relationship.Make long relation you will have worth for him / her :D Just opion

IM :wink:

Ignoring the cynics for a moment. Thanks to all for the feedback. I am a little disappointed at the fact that only one Thai lady responded as against so many men. Thanks to that lovely girl who did reply. Your words were wise and very balanced indeed.

As for me being a virgin? LOL! No not quite. I have little difficulty admitting that I have limited experience, hence my post in the firrst place. I dont judge or say that there is anything wrong with ppl having sexual relations at any stage of a relationship so long as both are comfortable with it.

My own personal interest is in the idea that I would be more comfortable with getting to know a woman first and be truly relaxed with her before getting so physically intimate. It is assumed that people automatically know what to do in bed when with a new partner, and in basic terms, nature assures that this is essentialy the case. However surely it makes more sense to get to know a girl first so u can learn together all about each others bodies, and inclinations.

Gradually sharing more of themselves and trying new things with a firm foundation of trust and knowing that person will like you and support you as you find your feet in bed.

Nevertheless all this doesnt mean that its impossible to have certain kind of physical chemsitry that might see you overcome with mutual desire and find yourself being very physical and intimate. It can happen that you make a special connection very quickly but this is quite rare really and in any event I prefer to just take it slow and as soon as the woman is ready to take things to the next level. Hopefully the woman can be encouraging and suportive of a man as e tries to get to know the womans body and her wants and desires physically.

I am sorry if I am being a bit too square for some ppl, maybe I have been watching too much of Oprah or Dr Phil but I think positive and most ppl can accept you as you are if ur upfont at the outset.

I may come across as a bit serious but u have to get to know me to dispell that misleading impression.

That is not the same as saying that you didn't have sex for one and a half years. Your words are indeed carefully chosen. :wink:

I think there is always some kind of chemistry or electricity in the first 30 or 60 seconds

If there is no electricity between you for too long she will think of you as a friend

She may even think you're a closet gay.

A man needs to show his sexual interest quickly I think

You have to back off when she makes it clear that she isn't ready

But I think women like it better if you show some sexual interest early on rather than none at all.

I'm always a bit of a bad boy very early on.

Watch how men who have a lot of beautiful girlfriends behave and then remember how your mama told you to behave.

They ain't the same. Being too nice is one of the easiest ways to strike out with a woman. I think most beautiful women like "bad boys" and many will even admit it.

Just my opinion but I have a lot of experience over 3 decades.

Suppose a guy doesnt want to have sexual relations with a girl for a while at the start of a relationship.

Will women still respect a guy if he wants to take it slow at first? There is so much pressure on men to be sexualy experienced and aggressive/demanding.

What if a guy has not got that much experience and wants his GF to be his teacher and guide in their sexual relations. Wouldnt a guy get some credit for being honest with a girl and be willing to learn from his GF so they can develop a closer more intimate realtionship.

Id love to hear what Thai women really think. I imagine there might be some little differences with western women but I am curious to see how ppl view this topic.

she will think you're gay :P

Sex can start out being a big part of a relationship and becomes a less regular less important part of a longerterm relationship. By not rushing it you are not only getting to know your potential partner better but also proving you're probably a better candidate for a longer term relationship. Being a good lover comes more naturally to some people than others. No amount of experience will make some people any better at it.

Waiting for something can quite often improve your appetite.

In my experience, things that start with a big bang usually tend to end pretty quickly.

I don't think Thai women talk much about sex, at least not in public with members of the opposite sex. In private with other girls, I'm guessing there probably worse than guys?

If you have problems downstairs, go see a doctor. I dont expect you to have a huge manhood like me, but try and put what you do have to some kind of use... :!:

If you have problems downstairs, go see a doctor. I dont expect you to have a huge manhood like me, but try and put what you do have to some kind of use... :!:

from your posts you sound like a little boy trying hard to sound like a man :roll:

Thai1: Maybe the size of ur manhood could be opposite proportional to the size of ur brain. And then even thinking abt all the lame comments u give, ur manhood is even less than average :twisted: