Why god put us here?

hbkbkk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The term "God" is only offensive to Muslims,

allah is the term that both muslim and christian arabs use for God or the supreme deity. been that way for thousands of years.

they don't find it offensive... they find the idea that Jesus Christ being the son of God offensive. once again, someone who knows nothing about a topic makes an ass out of himself. :roll:

The word "God" in Arabic is "Allah" , so why would Muslims find that offensive ???

You should ask them.

I know they dont find the word " God " offensive . Just asking you for your reason why they might ???

In my world they do.

gee... i lived and worked with shia muslims for 3 years... i have heard them use the words God and allah when referring to whoever it is that they believe in. what world are u living in?

allah is the term that both muslim and christian arabs use for God or the supreme deity. been that way for thousands of years.

they don't find it offensive... they find the idea that Jesus Christ being the son of God offensive. once again, someone who knows nothing about a topic makes an ass out of himself. :roll:

If you do not like stupidity try ignorance. Also a quote.

ok, so you are ignorant... any other revelations?

The word "God" in Arabic is "Allah" , so why would Muslims find that offensive ???

You should ask them.

I know they dont find the word " God " offensive . Just asking you for your reason why they might ???

In my world they do.

gee... i lived and worked with shia muslims for 3 years... i have heard them use the words God and allah when referring to whoever it is that they believe in. what world are u living in?

In lived for 50 years in a city with 100.000 muslims.

Yes, somtam affects the brain.

You should ask them.

In my world they do.

and your day to day interaction consisted of? did u share meals with them? share a room with them? work hand in hand with them? 24 hours a day as i did? just because u live in a city with 100,000 muslims doesn't mean you know **** about their beliefs. qualify yourself. :roll:

Yes, somtam affects the brain.

yes... and so does singha.. your point is?

You should ask them.

In my world they do.

and your day to day interaction consisted of? did u share meals with them? share a room with them? work hand in hand with them? 24 hours a day as i did? just because u live in a city with 100,000 muslims doesn't mean you know **** about their beliefs. qualify yourself. :roll:

So because you ate, slept and worked with them you know what they think? Is that your point?

I grew up, went to school and worked with North-African Muslims.

What do you want to prove? That you are political correct?

You should ask them.

In my world they do.

So because you ate, slept and worked with them you know what they think? Is that your point?

You should ask them.

In my world they do.

no, just that you know **** about allah and god.

You should ask them.

In my world they do.

no, just that you know **** about allah and god.

I know more than enough to make up my own mind.

I do not need Google or Wikipedia for quotes.

Firstly God in the form of Christianity is some variation of an age old creation myth based on the sun derived from the Egyptian belief in RA...(no question about it ) .......but if he does exist (He doesn't) ...he's been described through the bible as a pretty petty , cruel , random dickhead with napolean complex and unhealthy need for adoration ...why the universe would .....not to mention should bring such a stupid ******* being into existence makes no sense to me .....

There should be a test designed to determine whether you should be allowed to live...and it should definitely ask "do you believe in God" ..