Youngest you would date?

mrsquirrel

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loser.

You do come across as a prick Tat2Dude.

Are you the TF forum mafia trying to scare people off?

Much like Zues understands your anal retentive humour, I can have a laugh with Eddy in the same way, possibly you dont get it as there is no mention of either an a**hole (that was of course until you posted) or a starfish.

And with regard to forum Mafia, I believe the term refers to more than one person ie a family of some sorts so I prefer the term vigilante as I work alone.

Glad I could clear that up for you arsewipe

(mods please note this is not an insult as the poster freely admits he is an arsewipe and takes pride in said fact)

My last girlfriend in the USA before I moved out here was 47

Are you fucing crazy? youre only 36.

You have broken the cardinal rule. Men dont go out with older women, exceptions possibly being that your a giglo or she was extremely rich, easy on the eye and great in bed.

Of course exceptions do validate the rules but dont do it again or else! Alot depends on the health of the man and his condition but in general terms I wouldnt be caught dead with a woman over 35 [we could be best friends though] while anywhere from 22 to 32 on each side of a scale being closer to the ideal. [That ideal being somehwhere in the middle]

I also think that once a man starts burning up the years around 45 onwards

He falls into the dirty /sad oldman section unless that is he is interested in meeting women after the 40 plus bracket.

Again there are some rare exceptions but for the most part I would think it is very very unhealthy and unwise for men to be with women above 15 or 20 years their junior.

OH AND ANY BABES OUT THEIR FITTING MY IDEAL?

PLEASED PONT BE TOO SHY AND LET ME GET TO KNOW YOU!

30 is the youngest I would date. Though I find myself most attracted to guys in their mid-late thirties.

And then I noticed in relation to work you had remarked elsewhere that

Ummm...studying...or something along those lines

Hmnnn interesting?

Thanks but no thanks! :wink:

*titter* You're such a pompous pratt. My profile is deliberately vague - keeps the pretentious losers who think they're god's gift to women away. From the looks of it, it worked! Again!

30 is the youngest I would date. Though I find myself most attracted to guys in their mid-late thirties.

Hmnnn interesting?

*titter* You're such a pompous pratt. My profile is deliberately vague - keeps the pretentious losers who think they're god's gift to women away. From the looks of it, it worked! Again!

Just teasing you honey! Hey at least I made you titter!

Anyway how did you know I am a pompous pratt. I had not told anybody on TF that yet! [i wait for the chorus of......]

Anyway who is the pretentious one? a 21 year old saying she wouldnt go out with guys less than 30! And prefers men in their 30s upwards???

Surely someone as attracive as you need not be so unsure of being able to get a guy in his 20s. I bet you could have many many within that age range.

THINK POSITIVE!

YOUR A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

ENJOY IT.

Hmnnn interesting?

Just teasing you honey! Hey at least I made you titter!

Anyway how did you know I am a pompous pratt. I had not told anybody on TF that yet! [i wait for the chorus of......]

Anyway who is the pretentious one? a 21 year old saying she wouldnt go out with guys less than 30! And prefers men in their 30s upwards???

Surely someone as attracive as you need not be so unsure of being able to get a guy in his 20s. I bet you could have many many within that age range.

THINK POSITIVE!

YOUR A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

ENJOY IT.

So you're saying that since I don't realise how beautiful I am, I should raise my standards to date 20-somethings who are better looking than 30-somethings?

Did you perhaps pause to consider that my dating criteria is not based only on looks? If you look around the forums, there are plenty of young Thai women who prefer older men...according to what you've said...are they pretentious too?

So are you saying that since I don't realise how beautiful I am, I should raise my standards to date 20-somethings who are better looking than 30-somethings?

Are you going to tell him it's a cartoon and not a real picture?

So are you saying that since I don't realise how beautiful I am, I should raise my standards to date 20-somethings who are better looking than 30-somethings?

Are you going to tell him it's a cartoon and not a real picture?

Damn...i thought it was a tattoo.........

BTW...Davy...whoever u are....u obviously don't have much experience. Must be that super mormon look u have. What's the big deal about older women? My wife was almost 6 years older than me. Made no difference at all. And the fact we are divorced has zilch to do with age.

The youngest one i ever dated is 12 y/o boy when i was 15 lol it was a puppy love.. i cant really see the difference that much at that time...then when i was 19-20, i dated (sort of) a 16 y/o boy, he was crazy in love with me when i wasnt ...i couldnt believe how hes gone so crazy at the time...then last year i actually went out with a guy 2 yrs younger than me (seem like i kinda like this 2-3 yrs gap) but he was sooooooooooo immature!! i mean even tho hes already in his 20s but let me say guys in early 20s are immature! its just hard to find a guy in his early 20s and being mature at the same time. i also found most of them are afraid of commitment, why huh? :roll:

Thai girls younger than 20 are hardly ever ready for any kind of a real relationship, and many not until they are 22 or even 24. I find that as I get older the girls I date generally don't. Thai girls in their early 20's very often choose older men over younger men.

I think farang women generally choose men closer to their own age. But otherwise much of the same is true.

Men are most often the natural leader and this works much better when he is older. It takes time for men to learn the necessary skills. The first qualities most women look for in a man generally get better with age. While the first qualities most men look for in a women generally start to decline in her mid-twenties.

I have a friend, in his 50s, good looking guy and popular with the ladies. I asked hime once how young he would date and he replied "not younger than my daughter". She was then 17. Hmmm......she is now 24 and he changed his mind!

As for me I am not interested in age, either upper or lower band, though there is of course the legal age to deal with.