Youngest you would date?

mrsquirrel

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wanna date a younger studs (especially younger than me 10 years) lol but I always get a message from them. Darn I don't have an erotic feeling with them at all even some of them have six-packs hur hur.

I set the limit at 'About Me' but most of them never READ and even I put at 'Visitor Messages', they've never READ again. Now I wanna complain why men don't READ but LOOK.

I have date the young guy..they just came along on my way..that time i was 38....they probably 20 22 25 28 ..Almost of them from Scandinavian as i remember na..Sometime young boy can cheer you up ;)I like the man has their age close to me up down + - 5 something or the olderest not more than 10 years.I am surprised myself i have never date much the older guy than me.

Not necessarily a date, one night with a hot young boy of 19y/o or 20 I'm very very ok with it. :)

Years ago I was about to fullfill my fantasy if only those young hot boys were not friends of my good friend tsk tsk tsk. Friendship does matter most so I dropped my sexual intention lol.

Not necessarily a date, one night with a hot young boy of 19y/o or 20 I'm very very ok with it. :)

Years ago I was about to fullfill my fantasy if only those young hot boys were not friends of my good friend tsk tsk tsk. Friendship does matter most so I dropped my sexual intention lol.

I'm sure younger guys are looking older these days!!! (well, westerners anyway) My brother is turning 17 this month & He showed me a picture of him & some of his mates (at school) There was one guy in the background (slightly away from the others) & I was like "phwoar!! hel-lo!" Thinking he was a teacher or something & it turned out he's one of my brother's friends & 17 years old. :o

I felt dirrrtttyyyyy! hahaha.

I'm sticking to my usual type :D older & have the (actor) Jason Statham 'look' going on! ;)

I also like Jason But For me Can i have Daniel Craig Please? ;)

Yes yes, S_O, you can have him!! haha. Have you seen him with a beard!? oh nooooo! lol

Ahh... Good to hear.

I beg to differ. Thailand is not the place for a foreign chick to have a (non-thai) "type" LOL