Youngest you would date?

mrsquirrel

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!! How can a woman spend so much timeeeeeee being pregnant.....four times......that is very scaryyyyyy.

my ex-boss (farang guy) in Sri Lanka was the youngest from a family of 13 ..... also knew a family with 22 kids in Strabane N.Ireland .... now that's scarrrryyyyyy !!!!

Not necessarily a date, one night with a hot young boy of 19y/o or 20 I'm very very ok with it. :)

Years ago I was about to fullfill my fantasy if only those young hot boys were not friends of my good friend tsk tsk tsk. Friendship does matter most so I dropped my sexual intention lol.

PERVERT !!!!!! how could anybody have sex with someone 10 years younger than themselves !!! i couldn't imagine doing that !!! :-)

PERVERT !!!!!! how could anybody have sex with someone 10 years younger than themselves !!! i couldn't imagine doing that !!! :-)

So, u can't erect and **** the woman who is 10 years younger than you? ;) (may be she is about 30-40 years old)

So, u can turn on with woman who is older than u? (may be she is 50-60 years old ) LOL Laugh Out Lound(er) :):)

Not necessarily a date, one night with a hot young boy of 19y/o or 20 I'm very very ok with it. :)

Years ago I was about to fullfill my fantasy if only those young hot boys were not friends of my good friend tsk tsk tsk. Friendship does matter most so I dropped my sexual intention lol.

Ehhhhhhhh?????!!!! Pervert FALSE ALERT!! Go tell that to all the male expats in Bangkok include yourself soppy man! :D