Air travel - what would you do??

macca_tirana

1107ad Turlogh O'Connor overthrew Dermot MacMurrough King of Leinster, MacMurrough asked King Henry II of England for help. MacMurrough rewarded the English soldiers that helped him to regain his kingdom with land..

By the 1300s the English(protestants) held nearly all land in Ireland.

English Barons (land owners) now considered themselves Irish rather than English.

Though there was constant conflict between the catholics and the protestants.

In 1690 The battle of Boyne took place where William of Orange (protestant) staged a magnificant victory over Catholic king, James II.

So wrong that it is funny!

"The Normans invaded Britain in 1066, they landed in Ireland a century later in 1169. For most of the Middle Ages Ireland was ruled as a separate kingdom under the British Crown. Although the area they controlled was not the whole country, just the eastern part shown in dark red on the left. Gradually they extended their control, but it was not till 1603 that a victory over the Irish in Ulster allowed Britain complete control of Ireland"

Re: http://www.great-britain.co.uk/history/ireland.htm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I flew to Dubai on Saturday and then London early Sunday morning. Not only did I not avoid travel, I also flew the dreaded UK-US route and am now in America. People are pretty nervous but overall everyone is being very cooperative. Needless to say the travel is nightmarish and I was lucky to fly Emirates so I had in-flight entertainment for two legs of my flight. Bangkok airport has soldiers with guns at every check-in line and dogs past the immigration desks. Dubai is normal I reckon.

At Gatwick however, the lines were long and tempers were quick. They even made me throw out a bag of chocolate I bought right in front of them(from a vending machine in the airport lounge). That said, it's not very scary just terribly, terribly inconvenient. I just feel sad that ultimately, the terrorists have achieved what they set out to do - terrorise people.

Clearly the UK has serious internal problems that they need to sort out to stamp out the new wave of British terrorism

on a serious note, this ain't a 'british' phenomenon. it's global. .

With respect and in all seriousness YOUR WRONG!

with all due respect...

you''ve provided NO FACTS to support the conjecture your'e so adamant about, and displayed a command of the english language worthy of a bangkok english teacher (the correct version is "you're wrong" btw).

Yes it is true that there are global trends here and much that is part of a broader connection but as I outlined before this is a BRITISH PROBLEM coz the UK is now PRODUCING BRITISH TERRORISTS which are targeting countries other than itself. Dont forget the the shoe guy Reid was British and targetting the USA.

and these 'british terrorists' do not have connections overseas?? you're sure about that?

The other examples you refer to, all see foreign nationals doing or organising the dirty deeds.

quoth 'cnn:

The source described Rashid Rauf, who is being held without charge in Pakistan, as a leader of the group, and said that others being held in Pakistan played lesser roles."

if you can trouble yourself to do ANY RESEARCH AT ALL, check your history books pakistan is no longer a british colony. further on in the article, how the plot was uncovered:

"According to a British intelligence official, the planned near-simultaneous attacks -- which one top U.S. official said were intended to be "a second September 11th" -- were foiled when a member of the country's Muslim community noticed an acquaintance acting suspiciously and went to authorities."

gee maybe not every muslim is a terrorist! who'd a thunk it?!? the article goes on:

"Detectives are known to be investigating the links between the detainees and suspected terror suspects apprehended in Pakistan.

Pakistani authorities said that the arrests of two British citizens and five Pakistanis last week directly contributed to terror arrests made Thursday in Britain."

ooh right they're 'biased' i should go find it on fox :roll:ok then, this is from the fox version to keep the neocons happy:

"Another 17 people are in detention in Pakistan ? including Rashid Rauf, a British national named by Pakistani intelligence as one of the key suspects. Rauf was picked up along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, and is believed to have connections to a senior al-Qaida leader in Afghanistan.

In Kabul, Afghanistan's Foreign Ministry on Sunday denied any Afghan connection, saying the country ? home to thousands of NATO and American troops ? was no longer a safe place for Al Qaeda to operate."

nope doesn't sound international at all. purely a briitish problem. riiiiiiiight. nice job doing your homework by the way. grade: F.

Answers to solve this dilemma on a postcard to 10 Downing Street, London, England, UK

if you do come up with an answer to the dilemma i hope it's as well-researched as your statement of the 'dilemma', yeah thanks bye.

Next thing you will be telling us that the British Empire and years of British Imperialism was all jolly nice and very good!

don't worry, he will, give him time.

he has the good taste to attempt to deny cricket as british at least, although lacks the facts to back it up even slightly (unless you count weakiepedia saying 'possibly' as fact').

The new restrictions put in lace from today seem to be quite acceptable for most

Laptops, phones, ipdos are ok but no foods or liquids (including gels, toothpaste etc)

The size of hand lugguage will be reduced but who ever takes any notice of that.

Hopefully the airlines wont see it as a chance to make extar profits on highly inflated food and drinks.

Clearly the UK has serious internal problems that they need to sort out to stamp out the new wave of British terrorism

with all due respect...

you''ve provided NO FACTS to support the conjecture your'e so adamant about, and displayed a command of the english language worthy of a bangkok english teacher (the correct version is "you're wrong" btw).

Yes it is true that there are global trends here and much that is part of a broader connection but as I outlined before this is a BRITISH PROBLEM coz the UK is now PRODUCING BRITISH TERRORISTS which are targeting countries other than itself. Dont forget the the shoe guy Reid was British and targetting the USA.

and these 'british terrorists' do not have connections overseas?? you're sure about that?

The other examples you refer to, all see foreign nationals doing or organising the dirty deeds.

quoth 'cnn:

The source described Rashid Rauf, who is being held without charge in Pakistan, as a leader of the group, and said that others being held in Pakistan played lesser roles."

if you can trouble yourself to do ANY RESEARCH AT ALL, check your history books pakistan is no longer a british colony. further on in the article, how the plot was uncovered:

"According to a British intelligence official, the planned near-simultaneous attacks -- which one top U.S. official said were intended to be "a second September 11th" -- were foiled when a member of the country's Muslim community noticed an acquaintance acting suspiciously and went to authorities."

gee maybe not every muslim is a terrorist! who'd a thunk it?!? the article goes on:

"Detectives are known to be investigating the links between the detainees and suspected terror suspects apprehended in Pakistan.

Pakistani authorities said that the arrests of two British citizens and five Pakistanis last week directly contributed to terror arrests made Thursday in Britain."

ooh right they're 'biased' i should go find it on fox :roll:ok then, this is from the fox version to keep the neocons happy:

"Another 17 people are in detention in Pakistan ? including Rashid Rauf, a British national named by Pakistani intelligence as one of the key suspects. Rauf was picked up along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, and is believed to have connections to a senior al-Qaida leader in Afghanistan.

In Kabul, Afghanistan's Foreign Ministry on Sunday denied any Afghan connection, saying the country ? home to thousands of NATO and American troops ? was no longer a safe place for Al Qaeda to operate."

nope doesn't sound international at all. purely a briitish problem. riiiiiiiight. nice job doing your homework by the way. grade: F.

Answers to solve this dilemma on a postcard to 10 Downing Street, London, England, UK

if you do come up with an answer to the dilemma i hope it's as well-researched as your statement of the 'dilemma', yeah thanks bye.

Not that I want to waste time educating you but anyway yo mentined facts?

Oh try this for size. the July 2005 London bombers were all BRITISH!

ALL the supects arrested following this latest plot were BRITISH!

There are literally dozens of terrorist related court case pending in the UK the vast majority of which are dealing with British terrorists trying to harm the UK or the USA.

The single biggest factor in all of the world wide terrorists plots is that ALL OF THE terrorists are MUSLIM every single one of them. Yes 100 percent! How about that eh?

So does that mean muslim equals terrorist? Nope but it does mean that the muslim community is the source of the terrorists. The leaders of that community need to start getting very active and very loud in their efforts to combat the evil of Islamofascists

I say again the UK has a serious problem wiith homegrown British terrorists. Oh and if you really want to inform yourself I suggest you switch off cn and fox they are hardly informative. Instead have a look at the British TV stations and neswpapers. I regret to say they are far superior to anything then USA has to offer us currently.

Next thing you will be telling us that the British Empire and years of British Imperialism was all jolly nice and very good!

don't worry, he will, give him time.

he has the good taste to attempt to deny cricket as british at least, although lacks the facts to back it up even slightly (unless you count weakiepedia saying 'possibly' as fact').

I dont really care where cricket come from but i know far more then any septic about British History. Hate the sport and have absolutely no interest in it. Maybe i was wrong are you 100% sure you were right.

Funnymans has just totally ignored the Battle of the Boyne in relation to Irelands history, (possibly the most significant event) then he starts playing the racist card. (my family are of Irish Catholic origin so am i racist towards my own Grandparents and mother and father, i was even christened Roman Catholic so am i racist towards myself)

I have read many books on Irish history and the troubles so i am fairly knowledgable about the situation.

The British empire wasnt that great it created your country who by sponsoring Israel is the major antagonist of terror.

The single biggest factor in all of the world wide terrorists plots is that ALL OF THE terrorists are MUSLIM every single one of them. Yes 100 percent! How about that eh?

So does that mean muslim equals terrorist? Nope but it does mean that the muslim community is the source of the terrorists. The leaders of that community need to start getting very active and very loud in their efforts to combat the evil of Islamofascists

Have you heard of Timothy James McVeigh?

You know, the guy who blew up the federal building in Oklahoma city and killed 167 people.....surely you must have heard of him!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am sure he would role over in his grave if he knew he has been described as a Muslim too!!!

How about the Unibomber? Muslim too! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Perhaps, we need to invoke the Crusade!!!

A little advice - check your facts before you make outlandish statements.

(my family are of Irish Catholic origin so am i racist towards my own Grandparents and mother and father, i was even christened Roman Catholic so am i racist towards myself)

I have read many books on Irish history and the troubles so i am fairly knowledgable about the situation.

u appear to know a little about the situation, but understand f**k all about it !!

and coming from an irish catholic background doesn't mean u can't be bigoted against them !!

Have you heard of Timothy James McVeigh?

You know, the guy who blew up the federal building in Oklahoma city and killed 167 people.....surely you must have heard of him!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am sure he would role over in his grave if he knew he has been described as a Muslim too!!!

How about the Unibomber? Muslim too! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Perhaps, we need to invoke the Crusade!!!

A little advice - check your facts before you make outlandish statements.

Obviously u didnt read what I posted before in which I directly reffered to both of these! They are internal nuts with a grudge against the USA

psssst....FUNNYMAN.....hate, intollerance, ignorance etc produce terrorism...not Brittain....you're one for three so far...should we worry about you?

This refers to the current GLOBAL terrorism.

9/11: TARGET= INNOCENT PPL------ CULPRITS =MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST

MADRID:TARGET= INNOCENT PPL------ CULPRITS =MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST

LDN 7/7:TARGET= INNOCENT PPL------ CULPRITS =MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST

BALI: TARGET= INNOCENT PPL------ CULPRITS =MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST

L WEEK = TARGET= INNOCENT PPL------ CULPRITS =MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST

I could go on but you get the picture.

The fact is that Britain for whatever reasons is now as a matter of fact PRODUCING TERRORISTS. Does that mean we should regard all British as potential terrorists? Nope! But it does mean that the Muslim community within the UK is now under the watchful eye of the security and inteligence services. For very good reason!

If the Muslim population is able to harbour such terrorists and or cultivate such terrorists it is not unreasonable to suggest that an internal examinatio need to tak eplace and that the Muslim leaders need to be very PROACTIVE in rooting out and combatting the islamofacsists in their midst.

Othersie the 90% plus of decent Muslims suffer from the self inflicted stigma of being branded as suspect.

Ignorance? You have shown enough of that for the both of us.

You seem capable of only one line smartass comments that actually have no basis in fact or any substance. Anyway judging by the pic of you with that absurd hat you strike me as another jingoistic Politically correct hypocrite.

Tell me why I am wrong, if I am?

dear crayolaman, thanks for the simplistic, cartoonish 'analysis.'

can't read very well can you? another F.

quoth 'cnn:

not that you're qualified to educate anyone on anything.

oh wait! can't spell, can't read...actually, you *are* qualified for one thing. you could teach english in thailand.

WOW! SHOCKING! conveniently ignoring the connection to the five pakistanis arrested, as mentioned above.

Oh try this on for size. the July 2005 London bombers apparently all had a PAKISTAN CONNECTION!

The July 7 London subway bombers were British-born. That sent shivers through Britain -- homegrown terror, it was said, not the work of al Qaeda, but of sympathizers born and bred in the UK.

But the truth turns out to be more complicated. A recent video from al Qaeda reveals that two of the subway bombers not only went to Pakistan, but actually received explosives training and direction from al Qaeda's senior leaders.

Most, if not all, of those arrested in this alleged plot were also born in Britain.

But a Pakistani connection has also emerged in the alleged plane plot. Arrests were made in Pakistan and in at least one instance, there was a family tie - one brother picked up in Pakistan while the other was arrested in Britain.

dear inspector clouseau, i don't know how to break it to you, but islamists in general and al qaeda in paritcular are um... muslim... you've had a few years to figure that one out...

I say again the UK has a serious problem wiith homegrown British terrorists. Oh and if you really want to inform yourself I suggest you switch off cn and fox they are hardly informative. Instead have a look at the British TV stations and neswpapers. I regret to say they are far superior to anything then USA has to offer us currently.

riiight and i'm sure these "superior" tv stations and newspapers have mentioned nothing at all about a pakistan and an apparent al qaeda conneciton?

feel free to suggest a legit british news website of your choice. i'm sure i'll be dazzled. :roll: so if these stations are so "superior" how come you miss the most obvious points? i'll assume there's nothing wrong with the stations, enjoy your 64 crayolas, yeah thanks bye.

ps please consider the name change, your'e still not funny.

I didn'tt know there were Muslims in Ireland :shock: I guess the christian right in the US have converted to Islam too before hitting thoses nasty Abortion clinics. And what about africa , were the Genecide culprits Muslims.

I'll go as far to say that NONE of the Terrorists are really Muslims , They just call themselfs that Just as the KKK claims to be Christian but wait Jesus was a Jew so what the hell Go with the name you know :twisted:

I dont really care where cricket come from but i know far more then any septic about British History. Hate the sport and have absolutely no interest in it. Maybe i was wrong are you 100% sure you were right.

100 certain of what?

being "right"? about what?? if you mean that there is so little evidence that cricket originated outside of britain that such theories should be considered mere conjecture at this point, yeah i'm fairly sure of that, based not only on the powers of google but on the say-so of some people i know who actually *like* that wretched game. the upside of cricket's existence is that i can blame the brits (or, as you contend, the indian subcontinent) for baseball, a game nearly as tedious as cricket. sadly, though, haven't found anyone to blame NASCAR on... yet.

ps i'll give you the benefit of the doubt & assume your'e not so simplistic as to believe that 100 percent certainty about ANYTHING is possible, and that you're using the phrase more for effect.

dear crayolaman, thanks for the simplistic, cartoonish 'analysis.'

can't read very well can you? another F.

quoth 'cnn:

not that you're qualified to educate anyone on anything.

oh wait! can't spell, can't read...actually, you *are* qualified for one thing. you could teach english in thailand.

WOW! SHOCKING! conveniently ignoring the connection to the five pakistanis arrested, as mentioned above.

Oh try this on for size. the July 2005 London bombers apparently all had a PAKISTAN CONNECTION!

The July 7 London subway bombers were British-born. That sent shivers through Britain -- homegrown terror, it was said, not the work of al Qaeda, but of sympathizers born and bred in the UK.

But the truth turns out to be more complicated. A recent video from al Qaeda reveals that two of the subway bombers not only went to Pakistan, but actually received explosives training and direction from al Qaeda's senior leaders.

Most, if not all, of those arrested in this alleged plot were also born in Britain.

But a Pakistani connection has also emerged in the alleged plane plot. Arrests were made in Pakistan and in at least one instance, there was a family tie - one brother picked up in Pakistan while the other was arrested in Britain.

dear inspector clouseau, i don't know how to break it to you, but islamists in general and al qaeda in paritcular are um... muslim... you've had a few years to figure that one out...

riiight and i'm sure these "superior" tv stations and newspapers have mentioned nothing at all about a pakistan and an apparent al qaeda conneciton?

feel free to suggest a legit british news website of your choice. i'm sure i'll be dazzled. :roll: so if these stations are so "superior" how come you miss the most obvious points? i'll assume there's nothing wrong with the stations, enjoy your 64 crayolas, yeah thanks bye.

ps please consider the name change, your'e still not funny.

Well u know ur losing a debate when someone goes on and on about totally irrelevant points.

GRAMMER? who gives a ****, this is the web not a working paper or even polite society. As long as the main idea and message gets through we dont need bother with exact punctuation and the. Ok so ur a far better typist! And so much more aware of crossing the .... etc etc

Anyway back to what you mentioned. Pakistan connection? Yes fair point and of course this was covered everywhere I assume.

As for the British media? For starters try the BBC online [Maybe the best news service in the world?] then try the main newspapers like the Guardian and the Independent. I find they have very good indepth and mostly objective coverage.

Of course the connection with Pakistan is important in that it more or less comfirms that this is part of the broader islamofacist alqueeda [cant be bothered to spell it right. However the point you seem to keeo glossing over is that the UK now has an effective and working franchise! Heretofore such terrorists would not be homegrown and from within the British society. Now they are and thats what is so different and dangerous.

The ppl afctulaly doing the dirty deeds in the UK are British and as I keep saying the UK has a problem nbow because it s now producing British terrorists.

I emphasise that they and all the alqeeda are Muslim to underscore that the source of this terrorsit threat is very specific indeed.

If there was a race crim by the KKK I would not be targetting the black community but I most certanly would be targgeting the white communites and try to be as exact as possible in identifying and locating the sources of most problems.

Likewise in the UK they need to target the Muslim ppl within their midst in order to stem future attemts to cause terror. That does not mean they cant try to find a way to do this by bringing the 90 % plus of the decent muslim people in the UK on board in a postive and constructive way.

Greta sensitivity and tact are required but at the end of the day it is the muslim community itself that can do most to confront and challange these islamofacists and evil hate mongers. They need as a matter of urgency to be more proactive and assertive. Should they manage to do this it will be considerably harder and alot less likely to see the UK producing any British terrorists.

Taken to its logical conclusion the islamofacists will have no place to hide within the UK and British society. Go another direction and taken to the other total extreme we could end up with muslims being the new jews and mass deportations and citizenships being revoked. Tha might take 20 years to arrive at. But how many 9/11 or 7/7 events do you supoose any free western society to take and keep itslef together as a proper functioning demoracy?

Personally i have no time for Islam, Christianity, Judasim or any of the franky ridiculus hocus pocus crap that passes for belief and we call as religion.

People wanna be primative superstitious beings that is up to them, I dont have to respect their beliefs, just tolerate them and not show my disdain or incredulity, that they are so narrowminded in a particular area.

But also with the caveat that they [whomever they are] do not try impose their primative superstious beliefs on me.

As it happens I regret to say that to my mind. ISLAM is currently the most insidious and offensive of these bogus hocus pocus "religions"

Well u know ur losing a debate when someone goes on and on about totally irrelevant points.

well you know you (you, as in crayolaman) LOST the 'debate' when you concede the very point you're trying to refute, as YOU JUST DID:

Of course the connection with Pakistan is important in that it more or less comfirms that this is part of the broader islamofacist alqueeda [cant be bothered to spell it right. However the point you seem to keeo glossing over is that the UK now has an effective and working franchise! Heretofore such terrorists would not be homegrown and from within the British society. Now they are and thats what is so different and dangerous.

in case you really are as dense as you seem, here's what i originally said, and your response:

again: you do realize you just conceded the point you were tryiing to refute don't you? keep up the work.

GRAMMER? who gives a sh*t, this is the web not a working paper or even polite society. As long as the main idea and message gets through we dont need bother with exact punctuation and the. Ok so ur a far better typist! And so much more aware of crossing the .... etc etc

whether or not you are completely inept at written communication and basic logic actually is extremely relevant to any sort of written debate even in the TF stink tank. you problem is, the message isn't getting through. you're not even getting through to yourself! you contradict yourself and run around in circles.

have fun chasing your own tail, enjoy your windup.

ps it's obvious you're not who you say you are and that you're hiding behind a fake profile. if you've masked your IP address you probably think you're really smart but moderators have other ways of figuring that stuff out you know. maybe you'll be lucky and they won't notice. keep up the work

well you know you (you, as in crayolaman) LOST the 'debate' when you concede the very point you're trying to refute, as YOU JUST DID:

in case you really are as dense as you seem, here's what i originally said, and your response:

again: you do realize you just conceded the point you were tryiing to refute don't you? keep up the work.

GRAMMER? who gives a sh*t, this is the web not a working paper or even polite society. As long as the main idea and message gets through we dont need bother with exact punctuation and the. Ok so ur a far better typist! And so much more aware of crossing the .... etc etc

whether or not you are completely inept at written communication and basic logic actually is extremely relevant to any sort of written debate even in the TF stink tank. you problem is, the message isn't getting through. you're not even getting through to yourself! you contradict yourself and run around in circles.

have fun chasing your own tail, enjoy your windup.

ps it's obvious you're not who you say you are and that you're hiding behind a fake profile. if you've masked your IP address you probably think you're really smart but moderators have other ways of figuring that stuff out you know. maybe you'll be lucky and they won't notice. keep up the work

I think u must be the master of self delusion!

I never conceded anything other than acknoledge the fact of these British terrorists which are unquie to the UK! have connections outside the UK.

The fact remains as I stated from the outset that the UK now has a problem in now being a country that is now producing BRITISH TERRORISTS.

You have not the basic courtesy to admit that fact. You perhaps maintain that they are not British Terrorists [maybe they are Chinese]

The key point which oyu keep glossing over is the simply fcat that what is indeed unique to these BRITISH TERRORISTS is that they are like the enemy within and thus far more dangerous!

I think u must be the master of self delusion!

I never conceded anything other than acknoledge the fact of these British terrorists which are unquie to the UK! have connections outside the UK.

um, which you vehemently denied, and which i therefore supported with numerous links to news articles to demonstrate that pretty much ALL sources including those owned by rupert murdoch acknowledge the aforementioned point, was that they were part of a global problem. you really are on crack aren't you. you just conceded for a second time that they're connected to a wider terror network.

The fact remains as I stated from the outset that the UK now has a problem in now being a country that is now producing BRITISH TERRORISTS.

You have not the basic courtesy to admit that fact. You perhaps maintain that they are not British Terrorists [maybe they are Chinese]

never said they weren't british, but if it helps you insist you maintain your delusion believe what you will. all i saiid was that it is a global problem, not merely a british one. and pretty much every news article i've randomly dug up. you might as well stop now, you're talking to the voices in your head, your responses have had nothing to do with what i said.

celticcola, i'm wondering what you did in your time away, clearly it wasn't learn to read. meanwhile i've discovered things like playstation, football manager 2006 and sports on tv, so i'm not going to waste my time and bandwidth on you (both of which are cheap, but not so cheap that i'll squander them on some moron who cannot even bother to read what he's trying to 'refute') good day and good luck.

Funnyman you have got one thing correct that the UK is a leading nation in the recruitment or terrorists.

Jacque Chirac and the Pakistan Prime Minister poked fun at Blairs marxist regime for letting them do as they please until 7/7.

The so called UK terrorists so far have all been exclusively from Arab/Muslim ancestry.

Fact Funnyman - There has never been 1 indigenous English terrorist ever.

Personal opinion - I dont see these Muslim terrorists that are born in Britain as British/English, they have no interest in the history, values, people of my country, they dont mix outside their community and they see us as cannon fodder.

If a dog is born in a stable does it make it a horse?

The Thai government knows how to deal with Muslim terrorists.

At Gatwick however, the lines were long and tempers were quick.

Another standard day at Gatwick I'm afraid.

I don't think so. The staff were ever so helpful - the passengers on the other hand were horrible. I'd been travelling for 36 hours and still had another 8 to go (not including transit time) and the bloody passengers kept skipping lines. The staff were pretty helpful.

I found the Americans more offhandish than the Brits to be honest and the freckled kid at immigration was just this side of being a total prick. I guess it's his job but come the **** on - nice way to treat foreigners - snap at them at immigration.

funnyman....can't be arsed to waste a quote box on you......a few things you should know...1....i'm on vacatiuon, so not much free time for putting silly twats like you in your place....and...2...you're a silly ****....3....I am the king of snappy one-liners...if i rambled on for A4 page after A4 page people woulkd think i've gon cookoo or that Zeus had taken over my profile.....short story....no-one likes you, everyone thinks you're a nut-job, you should take your ball and go home.....byeee