Calling England from Thailand

marky12345

Question

I am in Thailand next week but unfortunately i have to work, which involves calling clients in England and the third world prole countries that make up the UK.

Can someone recommend a mobile operator whos calls are the cheapest to the UK and what are the prices, is there such things as international dialing cards that are well priced for calling England.

I will be on the dog (and bone) for maybe 60 minutes per day.

Using my UK mobile in Thailand costs £1.80 per minute so this isnt an option.

if anyone can offer help i would greatly appreciate it.

4 answers to this question

I am in Thailand next week but unfortunately i have to work, which involves calling clients in England and the third world prole countries that make up the UK.

Can someone recommend a mobile operator whos calls are the cheapest to the UK and what are the prices, is there such things as international dialing cards that are well priced for calling England.

I will be on the dog (and bone) for maybe 60 minutes per day.

Using my UK mobile in Thailand costs £1.80 per minute so this isnt an option.

if anyone can offer help i would greatly appreciate it.

Before you leave UK get an account with IconnectHere.com or Skype.com and call for 1 penny/min from your laptop at any WiFi hotspot or any DSL Internet connection. Mobiles are for geeks! Landlines are for dorks! Free connections via Yahoo or MSN IM with voice.