Jimba-Shag Tally

cs3602001

How Many TF Girls Did Jimba_The_Slut Bang?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How Many TF Girls Did Jimba_The_Slut Bang?

So, during his recent visit how many girls did Jimba bone? Have you personally been a "victim" of Jimbas "pork-sword"....

There has been speculation, however I am interested in learning the opinions of TF Female Members.

Gee, Craig, you have such a delicate and romantic way with words.

Is this thread your attempt at living vicariously?

it's at least 10 ....

hell ....there not a sheep in sight in thailand....whoc an blame him...

C'mon keith lets be fair to the guy. I mean seriously do you reckon there are 10 girls on TF you'd even consider shagging AND are readily available? Man I'd be hard pressed to find that many! Then again beer does funny things to a man's standards ;)

What makes you think he's only shagging TF girls?

By the way, I think you just made yourself really popular with the TF girls.

well this thread does read "how many TF girls did jimba shag" so i thought we'd stay within those parameters...note i also said "and are readily available" now how many sluts would you estimate there are on TF that you'd want to do Rob?

and i'm just lucky we're not using the old system of 1-5 voting scores! then again a girl's opinion really is the last thing on my mind when it comes to speaking before i think...

What makes you think he's only shagging TF girls?

By the way, I think you just made yourself really popular with the TF girls.

well this thread does read "how many TF girls did jimba shag" so i thought we'd stay within those parameters...note i also said "and are readily available" now how many sluts would you estimate there are on TF that you'd want to do Rob?

quote]

exactly what criteria do u use to define when a girl is a slut ??? sometimes ppl should think b4 they speak. or else just keep their mouths closed b4 they put their size 10's straight into it .............

Half a grapefruit, whatever for? Is that some kind of American joke or a hair remover?

Also I would not call the girls on TF "sluts", I class Jimba as a slut and have told him to his face directly, he said I am a *****, so that is fine.

Maybe I should change to how many girls has he banged? Don't want to upset the older folks, they get so youchy, it is quite scary.

Half a grapefruit, whatever for? Is that some kind of American joke or a hair remover?

You don't have any hair to remove, Craig.

Geez, don't you know your film history? It's one of Cagney's most famous scenes. Actually, it's regarded as one of the most famous scenes in film, period. It was from The Public Enemy, 1931, where he's at the breakfast table with his moll and she's bugging him. So he picks up the half a grapefruit on the plate in front of him and smashes it in her face.

See you at breakfast.