Jimba-Shag Tally

cs3602001

How Many TF Girls Did Jimba_The_Slut Bang?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How Many TF Girls Did Jimba_The_Slut Bang?

Am I too late for the topic!?

If im not talking to Craig before I would have thought Jim is a prev! sorry mate but that was a first thought that came out in my mind! Craig ur so bad :lol:

Obviously he was too way HOT for most girls here I dont know :lol: seem like many girls kinda fancy him and hes got too many choices ..so if only he asked, im sure any of us might have said "yes baby" :lol:

hey im just teasing u mate but it was nice meeting u.. have i told u that yet? :wink:

oh dear im flattered and now everyone knows! :lol:

hey u gotta come back and take me out for a dinner! lol

anyway my last msg was about my guilt for i didnt know if u felt unfortable that u had to stay with ur bro. i said like "there's always a place for u here"

hmm thats all i remember. dont think too much, nothing really important!

too bad i didnt have a chance to see ur tanned skin after those gorgeous islands trip!

come on ppl he wouldnt be able to shag with up to 30ppl within 2 weeks when he went out with guyz almost every night and hes striaght (unless someone had err.. done while hes asleep unconciously :lol: j/k jim) and the other week he went to Koh Samui with his twin right? his bro was sick and he had to take care of his bro so when did he actually have time to hook up with some chicks or ladyboyz :wink:

besides if u still insist that he would definately have had shagged with more than 30 ppl.. hmm i dont think a guy could actually do that with 2-3 ppl a day. his energy would be gone and err the rest.. well never mind.

hes just another decent guy (perhaps) :wink:

According to the journals of the girls of TF, there are no decent guys around...

That means the dirty dog did his brother?!? Maybe I'm reading it all wrong but it does seem to fit his MO...

As for stuffing stuffed animals, not even I'm that freaky... imagine if someone saw the pictures :shock:

:lol: he did what? god i cant imagine the pictures! but anyway im sure there should be at least one decent guy here.. perhaps hes invisible : P

• 8 years later...