Will I get educated or bad attitude here?

ttesta

Question

Just joined up, inpreparation for a trip to Bangkok next month. As I browse the forums, I see the same kind of crap I see on every other forum. So should I continue to dig for nuggets of useful info about Thailand people, or just save my time and see for myself when I get there? Do opinions here reflect reality, or just bitter losers with nothing better to do all day besides post to forums?

Inquiring minds want to know.

22 answers to this question

wherever you are in the world, you have the same problem Who can I trust? who can I believe? Which source of information is credible? There is probably more information on Thailand in a bookstore,or on a website like stickman, or bangkokphil. But even at TF, there are people whom I trust for their opinions or information and other guys are just clownin around and havin fun.I think there are better sources of information on Thailand and Thai people than TF but I like to see what a wide range of people feel on subjects related to Thailand. And if I have to go thru 10 Bozos to meeet a couple nice people at TF

That is ok too

wherever you are in the world

you have the same problem

who can i trust who can I believe

which source of information is credible

There is probably more information on tjailand in a bookstore,

or ona website like stickman, or bangkokphil

But even at TF, there are people whom I trust for their opinions or information and other guys are just clownin around and havin fun

I think there are better sources of information on Thailand and Thai people than TF

but I like to see what a wide range of people feel on subjects related to Thailand

And if I have to go thru 10 Bozos to meeet a couple nice people at TF

That is ok too

who are they ur talking about?

i hope ur not talking about sexy hunks in my todo list

Hey Bob

I have only been a member for 10 months so still new here. There are a lot of genuine great people who will do all they can to make you feel welcome and answer all your questions.

My advice is just sit back for a while and observe, do not listen to those opinionated arseholes who just a couple of weeks ago and seem to know it all.

I travel to Thailand in a couple of weeks and my complete holiday is based on advice form the good members

what a laugh

he has made me feel welcome

like a pitbull with a bad attitude.

If you want to know about Thailand

The Thai people and the foreigners who live here

know far more

than the think they are smart assholes who just visit now and then

Did i mention your name NO....it was a generalisation.

Just remember everyones action is a reaction OK.

I am trying to move away from you but your pathetic childish attitude insists in dragging me back in to your games.

Fortunately I am too childish to walk away, but hey i know my weaknesses and i will not change because for me its harmeless fun and i love it

You seem to think that TF is all about 30,000 members sat in a circle with you in the middle. Its not, there was life before you arrived and it will carry on once you have left, which hopefully will be very soon.

For future reference, if i refer to you i make it easy for you....i put your name, i hope you find that helpfull.

Back to the post

Bob just keep searching

You don't have to mention my name I know you like to stalk me and lay your superior attitude on me I just laugh and go who is this clown You think I'm trying to be the leader of 30,000 TFers this is all your fantasy

I'm just posting and giving my opinion I don't care what others think but if someone gets in my face I'll get back in their face

30,000 people in a circle around me

How stupid are you? I've never ever seen more than 300 people online at TF

Your other fantasy is that somehow you can make me leave or quit posting

if you keep being a jerk But for every complaint I have posted by you or tattoo or whoever, I have a PM or testimonial telling me to keep posting Speak for yourself You have this fantasy that everyone shares your opinion I can ignore you or we can piss on each other till hell freezes It's up to you I'll never back off from the likes of you

Just joined up, inpreparation for a trip to Bangkok next month. As I browse the forums, I see the same kind of crap I see on every other forum. So should I continue to dig for nuggets of useful info about Thailand people, or just save my time and see for myself when I get there? Do opinions here reflect reality, or just bitter losers with nothing better to do all day besides post to forums?

obviously any kind of edumacation would be wasted on you. if you think you can walk into a room, piss on everybody's cornflakes, and think they'll still be willing to help in your quest for knowledge....you're either delusional...or a complete moron....now go grab yourself a copy of "how to make friends and influence people"...read it twice....and try again.

signed

the new and improved TFALW

As I browse the forums, I see the same kind of crap I see on every other forum.

Well the kind of crap you see, in my opionion, is better than an "I think I will start out trying to be offensive because i think people will like me" post.

So should I continue to dig for nuggets of useful info about Thailand people, or just save my time and see for myself when I get there?

Sure... if you can take your finger out of your nose long enough, keep digging. Some useful stuff, some not so useful stuff, and, as you mentioned earlier, some "crap".

Do opinions here reflect reality, or just bitter losers with nothing better to do all day besides post to forums?

What opinons aren't based on some sort of reality? What's unreal to you may seem perfectly real to others.

Bitter losers with nothing better to do all day....hmmmm. It's all about the time zones, baby. What is day to you is night time to others.

If you are a sex tourist look to other sites to get your questions answered.

just bitter losers with nothing better to do all day besides post to forums.

congratulations! now you're one too.

It's a totally different scene when you make their aquantaince in real life; away from our keyboards the worrior is supressed.

Welcome fella. Enjoy and good luck finding a "few good men". Just be careful of General Zeus, he likes to throw down code reds on occasion.

i worry just as much when away from my keyboard ... ok ok i know it's a weak effort, but it's a friday evening, i'm still at work and bored as f**king hell !!

find a few good men ??? he'll be F**king lucky to meet one

Intermeresting use of the word 'edumacation' Frankenburner. Well done. :)

obviously any kind of edumacation would be wasted on you. if you think you can walk into a room, piss on everybody's cornflakes, and think they'll still be willing to help in your quest for knowledge....you're either delusional...or a complete moron....now go grab yourself a copy of "how to make friends and influence people"...read it twice....and try again.

signed

the new and improved TFALW

Even if there are loads of crap but you can learn something from any crap.. if you could/would like to. If you don't like what you read here at all, please feel free to leave. Don't bother staying in the place that you don't think it gives you any good.

There are some narrow-minded who can see only negative thing in any case.. then nothing could help them.