All about f#ck!!!

The Punisher

Totally agree with Dimsum's point. I recognize that punisher is being humorous, but I don't think that people reading the site to learn English are all aware of this.

Now I now that if I ask Deester, to "f_ck" she may shove a carrot up my backside.

:lol:

I am sure you are right, but that doesn't mean that every post needs to be dumbed down (or not written at all) because of the lowest common denominator.

• 2 months later...

what about dont use the word at all, believe it or not some people still find the word offencive and repugnant.people are too quick to use it when writing journals and posts.im not on a moral crusade but i wonder if i find the Thai version of the word and use it in a post how long it would be before i get at least yellow carded.

what about dont use the word at all, believe it or not some people still find the word offencive and repugnant.people are too quick to use it when writing journals and posts.im not on a moral crusade but i wonder if i find the Thai version of the word and use it in a post how long it would be before i get at least yellow carded.

******* eh!

f*cking eh!

Tou'che Mr Burner

• 3 weeks later...

F*ck my black dog.

Substituting for a swear word is just not on. frak, freak, freaking, that's f*cked.

If they all know what it means but would rather be lied to with a watered down substitute, that's just fu*king typical of this hypocritical society.

if you can 't swear with a real, full powered swear word in mixed company, you're mixing with the wrong company.

what he f**king said !!!

eh except for the bit about f**king his black dog !! what the f**k is that all about !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I think that word gets used enough here by girls and I dont think it needs to be encouraged, especially when it comes to learning a new language.

Agree with you, When I'm with thai girls they use the F word all the time. It's "Please F**** me", "Do you want yo f****me", "can we go to my place and f***" all day long. :wink:

• 1 year later...