Would you have sex with a virgin?

shaggy

I recently had an proposal for this, which i turned down. i mean, if i really cared about the person and had known them a long time, it would've been different. but obviously she cared for me a lot more than me for her. a viginity is not something you can just take and walk away from, in my opinion. besides, i think it would've been physically impossible.

good to be back, i promise not to make any more threats to queer pansies.

t

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well firstly u gotta understand that ppl have different reasons why they're having sex. i think most virgin girls would be willing to give her virginity to someone she really loves which of course she would consider to the outcome that the guy may dumb her afterwards or whatever. the thing is shes still willing to do so. its like "if im not giving it to him, who the heck I'll give it to and besides he could be 'that' one" by the time shes ready she wouldnt think of anything but to have sex with u! so if u really feel uncomfortable with her virginity, why dont u try to explain to her that she cant expect anything if she still wanna have sex with u.. u know i mean there could be no relationship or whatever but u gotta explain and let her understand the same, know what i mean?

ps. welcome back :lol:

• 4 months later...

Found this - maybe appropriate - or an opportunity for someone :roll:

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Why? Under Guam's laws, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

I never have and I absolutely would not except under teh right circumstances and for the right reasons. To my way of thinking it's the one thing a girl can give just once, and something she will remember forever. So it's something very special, and I would take it only for love, not for sex.

• 3 weeks later...
SURE WOULD TRY IT... BUT NOT MUCH FUN WITH A VIRGIN, HOW CAN YOU MAKE IT FIT WHEN YOUR PINKY FINGER IS TO BIG. AHAHAHA OH WELL ONLY IN THAILAND THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME... :shock: :twisted:

why do u think god invented KY jelly ......

and eddie, usually extreme lhs of the keyboard, 3rd key up ...

TURN OFF UR F**KING CAPS !!!!!!!!!!