Singapore nightlife?

DocDre

All right, now I gotta go to Singapore tomorrow to get my Non IMM B Visa, it's still a visa run anyway you look at it. To the point though....... I don't know Singapore well but I ain't stayin in!!!

I don't wanna drink 20$ pints in a 5 star hotel lobby, but I don't mind paying 10$ a beer, why is this an issue? after 15 drinks it can get costly compared to Bangkok or Phnom Pehn.

So lets hear it, wheres good and why? I've heard all about Attica and Zouk (like Bed and Supper and Q-Bar is all people seem to hear about in Bangkok.... tired of those venues, arent you?)

Where 2 go in Singapore 2 party!

For beer,balaclava bar at Suntec city is the best bcoz buy 1 get 1 free with 12 s$,unfortunately there is some IMF temporary tent.

No1 club in singapore now is Ministry of Sounds(MOS) at clarke quay.25 s$ for entrance.there are 4 different rooms inside.They play very good trance in main room at saturday night.others rooms are garage house and progressive house room called white room, disco (80)s room in up stairs and always crowded hip hop room at the back of the main room down stair.

ZOUK is in second place now.cover charge 12s$ b4 10 pm and 25 s$ after 10.there are 3 rooms plays different house music.

The third one is CLUB MO MO,best only for youngsters and always crowded,play hip hop and dance hall raggeton mainly.

The best executive club is "thumper" club next to Far east plaza in Orchard road.

Entry only for above 25 years old and cover charge is 25 s$,drinks are in reasonable price and high society crowd.

I think thats enough for ur club guide.

dj phyo(two timer)

Orchard Towers, :shock: :? :lol: Oddly enough (I've never been to Singapore) I know somebody working there, heh heh, that might be a funny reason to visit! She'd FREAK with embarassment if she saw me there!

I'll check out Clarke Quay, and figure it out from there.

Thanks 4 the heads up about the IMF Rob, stear clear of that for sure, they've actually BANNED protesters in certain areas, recipy for.......Well maybe not disaster but it'll make the papers !

Cheers y'all

P.S,i forgot to mention.

There is famous beach club called "KM 8" at Sentosa island happenning only at Sunday."sex on the beach" is famous drink over there.only european crowd.

there is a house music party with d.js' "Groove Amarda" all the way from europe at ZOUK this friday.should not b miss.they play a very good house music.

have fun.

two timer(24/7 clubber)

Zouk is cool in SG but a bit boring now (for me) as everyone wants to go there (altho im going to check one out in KL next month! :lol: )

I like Onyx Club at One Fullerton and Ministry of Sound. Or going to Harbourfront area, So many lounge bars to just chill and fall asleep on the couch (done that before) and Holland Village for some pubs, food and cold beer and live band!

I found Clarke Quay is for the younger people tho (well, yeah im young too :P)

But really recommend you should at least grab a drink at New Asia bar in Swissotel the Stamford to watch the sunset over the city view in SG from the top floor of building. Its lovely. The drinks are not that expensive I think. from $10-$20 (well, last year i was there) but i guess its more romantic if you are with ur partner! :wink:

Have fun!!!

there is a house music party with d.js' "Groove Amarda" all the way from europe at ZOUK this friday.should not b miss.they play a very good house music.

Damn! I love Groove Amarda!! Wish i was there. Thats probably the best thing in SG. So many famous DJ's like to come to spin there while there is hardly any in BKK!!!

PS. After long heavily clubbing time in SG. Dont forget to stop over... (erm i forget the name) to get some suppers at 4-5am before heading home! The best part of the long night out in Singapore!

I miss it there!!!