Is it a bad thing to be a virgin?

DJCrystaL

For both guys and girls, I believe that there is nothing wrong being a virgin, it's always about personal choice.

However, I've always believed that VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY, IT'S LACK OF OPPORTUNITY.

So friend, go find yourself a nice person to share a nice intimate moment with... but I'm not saying that you should just have anyone to get it over and done with. Of course it will still be nicer to have someone 'special'.

But don't take too long!

I don't really believe in 'PRESERVING' it for the 'special' person.

Won't it be better to be actually 'MASTERING' the skill or art of lovemaking for the 'special person'? :roll:

So that if and when you finally meet that 'special one', you'll have more fun than worrying about not being able to do it right...

Just so everyone knows, this is not an opportunity based decision for me. I just always felt that sex without love, what's the point, and I have just never really loved someone.

hmmm... there is a point dude... you just have to try it.

honestly, i can have great sex without love. countless times.

but i don't think i can ever love someone without having great sex with him first.

(hmm... do i sound too bitchy? oh well, just being honest...)

and yes, i think this is going to be a long thread

I am 29 and still a virgin, waiting for many reasons, mainly because I want to share this intimate moment with a truly special person, but all I ever hear is WTF is wrong with you? Is it really that bad of a thing to want it to be special?

without being a cynic, are you really a virgin ?

or do you think lots of hot TFers will battle it out to "DEFLOWER" you?

i might be wrong , just a thought.......

I told my 33y old thai lady friend who is still a virgin that it's like sitting on a big box of chocolates all your life and never eating any.

:shock: :lol::lol::lol: Thats gotta be the funniest analagy I've heard for a while.....

Maybe you could change it to ''sitting on a delicious box of chocolate and never having them eaten''... :lol:

Oh and he just saw two people screwing in a car wash, so.....

THIS IS A 29 YEAR OLD MALE VIRGIN WHO WAS IN A CAR WASH WHEN TWO PEOPLE WHERE SCREWING IN FULL VIEW OF THE PUBLIC....

What are the odds?

No.... no sign of any bullshit whatsoever that I can see.

o cynical you.

Next u will be questioning the "looking for love.........all ofers considered" posts

As for the car what is it???

Oh and he just saw two people screwing in a car wash, so.....

THIS IS A 29 YEAR OLD MALE VIRGIN WHO WAS IN A CAR WASH WHEN TWO PEOPLE WHERE SCREWING IN FULL VIEW OF THE PUBLIC....

What are the odds?

No.... no sign of any bullshit whatsoever that I can see.

o cynical you.

Next u will be questioning the "looking for love.........all ofers considered" posts

As for the car what is it???

I already said I BUY this story 100%

It's Orange, looks a satsuma and it's got funky graphics, convertable too. We should start a thread on naff cars in profiles GoodGhost had a white porche white jumper and white cat in his, f*cking hilarious, looked like a bad take off of Blowfeld the Bond baddy!

"looking for love...all offers considered" is a genuine cry for Love and not a cheap stunt to try and get laid by someone who has been up all night thinking how to PLAY the game.

No cynicism whatsoever..... Happy?

May i offer my most humble apology for my misunderstanding and implementations.

I now see the "looking for love............" in a whole new light and look forward to the opportunity to offer support in the future, i await your post.

A previous member, who has sadly long since gone, had a car with a personalised plate showing his name.

A cunning idea for those who forget what they are driving or where they have parked.

Nothing wrong , it's just unbelievable that a 29 yrs old guy nowsday still is virgin. I've known a guy like you at my former office. He told that he had been virgin until he got married and the girl was his only girlfriend.

Think positive, you are surely cleaner than almost men on earth ( more specific , on TF ) and your special girl wil have no worry of any venereal diseases, esp HIV.

Who knows there are some girls who are looking for a first handed guy like you to get married to. Even a number of men still want virgin women to be their babies's mom. :wink: