Which nationality is the most sexiest for guys and girls ?

lightblackeyed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive found beautiful women of every nationality, but for me, ive been most attracted to exotic women: Asian, Latin, African, etc.

If i had a choice, id choose a woman of darker complexion over one of light complexion. Of course thats just superficial, then you have to get to know the person and thats whats really important.

For me Thai, with Chinese and Japanese not too far off. Asian origin is more appealing than Europeon or American. For reason i prefer darker skinned women,thai have the edge over chinese and Japanese but this is a general view not meaning i dont like Europeon.....

what about the booty shakin Brazilians? they are south American and some of them are beautiful...

in fact north American woman are beautiful.

in fact ALL women are beautiful ....... :D

Me ? Just know that English always turns me on :oops:

Share ....... 8)

English women are shocking too much beer fags and pizza, the fattest in Europe, got to be Brazilian for me them little minx's have got sex appeal by the bag full, i work in Bulgaria the chicks there are delightful also they were voted best in europe by FHM magazine.

I agree with Danny.....Brazilians do it for me.

As do the Brazilian women, specially when they are rolling about in the sand in skimpy bikinis trying to launch a ball over a net ahhhhhhhhh God bless SKY tv for showing live WBV

SlipKnot: Strange call that Swiss men do it for u!!! each to their own as they say.........What is it? Roger Federer or the fearsome army knives that turns you on.

Yeah, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, are ALL top notch for South America, and I say this from experience. None of them have anything on Colombians though, just most people are scared to travel there thus it's under exposed.

Thai/Chinese mix is really attractive, and Vietnamese women are beautiful as well. Not just Asia, but the world over, mixed race seems to attract me the most, but is there any race truely "pure blood" (outside of remote tribes)anymore?

English boys...especially the ones from London. Can't beat that accent - it's sexy as hell.

Nothing else to say but totally agree with you ..londoner has the best accent ever ....... but they are just good enough to be a lover though never good enough to share the rest of your life with as they are also the best cheaters ever

PS : here is my apology to those english that never been cheated on their love ones ... but i am so doubt if they are exist hahaha

Eh who cares? They're sexy but you don't *have* to keep em...know what I mean?

English boys...especially the ones from London. Can't beat that accent - it's sexy as hell.

Nothing else to say but totally agree with you ..londoner has the best accent ever ....... but they are just good enough to be a lover though never good enough to share the rest of your life with as they are also the best cheaters ever

PS : here is my apology to those english that never been cheated on their love ones ... but i am so doubt if they are exist hahaha

Eh who cares? They're sexy but you don't *have* to keep em...know what I mean?

There are numerous accents in London, which are you talking about? Is Cockney really sexy??? :o

On a completely shallow level (god forgive me for even participating in this conversation)... Chinese rank at the top of my list (and preserve well over time - Gong Li is still a Goddess). Brazilians, as most latinas, only keep until they reach their 20s, then they fall apart. Thai women are easily on par with Chinese but with a gun to my head I would choose the lighter skin (if only someone would put a gun to my head and make me choose!).

Of course, the absolute BEST women come from TF (brownie points! brownie points!)