dating black men

terry1976

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before the race

Any idea why should we look at it at all?

Culture is somehow important, if both are not flexible, but race... who cares (exept radicals, but you could ever move away of them if you value your parthner). Well... sexual fetishes may also come as a factor, but it shows much immatureness if one takes them serious.

I been wanitng to say something for looong time on this thread and here's my chance..

For starters, I am a black/African-American man happily dating a THAI woman. Some Thai women don't like black men some do. That's the way of the world!. Most of em like to put on a front as if we don't exist. This I know and I can point out a TON of women on this site that do but, that's another story for another time.

I'm sure there are some asian women who hate black men but then again, Who really cares? There are some black women who hate black men and vice versa. Look people, the times are changing. Nowadays if you look around, you'll actually see a lot more Asian women dating black men than ever before. My observations in the USA and other places have been the following.

Chinese women in particular? I'd guess they seem to stick mainly to their own Asian men or a White guy. Some Thai women are a mystery to me and some are incrediblly shallow, hella stupid and ignorant and of course, some are not. On the surface, they seem to date other Asians and sometimes White men but, I've met some very nice Thai women who didn't really seem to care about color.

Japanese, Vietnamese, and Filipinos?, I have seen them with just about anyone (white, black, yellow, etc). I have seen quite a few Korean and Black couples. Then there are Malaysian and Indonesian of whom I don't know MUCH about. All of what I say is not definitive by any means but, it has been my observation. The other thing you must take into consideration is that the Asian women who are interested in black men are usually too shy or afraid to let a black man know they are interested in them.

I know this from personal experience and just being here on TF!. I can tell you 9 times out of 10, if you approach an Asian woman in a public place, they are not going to appreciate it so much. Asian women are just not the type to be picked up in a public place.( If I am wrong about this please, someone correct me). On the flip side, sometimes the best bet is to get introduced to an asian woman through a friend or through your work. Me? I'm nice and polite. I don't try to show off or be cocky or anything like that. I Just chill and take things slowly.

If I were single, I'd asked a lady out to coffee or dinner. Eventually it will progress into something. I would take it that this is the best way for me to meet a woman and I have heard over and over and over and over again that asian girls didn't prefer black guys. It's a heaping ton of bullshit!. It didn't discourage me not one iota!. I can say for a FACT that I been back and forth through Thailand and there are a LOT of Thai women who LOVE African-American men!!.

It worked out for me because I find Thai women to be VERY attractive and they treat you very well. Anyways, I could go on about this topic but I'll stop here.

To Terry? Asian women overall don't hate us bro. Yes, some of them prefer white guys but, there are more than enough Asian women who don't care about your color that you need not worry about the others. I've seen some guys who date asian chicks and the only thing going for the girl is the fact that she's asian. Find you a girl who has personality, smart and looks good and of course...LOVES YOU!

I did...I'm such a bastard :twisted: :twisted:

I been wanitng to say something for looong time on this thread and here's my chance..

For starters, I am a black/African-American man happily dating a THAI woman. Some Thai women don't like black men some do. That's the way of the world!. Most of em like to put on a front as if we don't exist. This I know and I can point out a TON of women on this site that do but, that's another story for another time.

I'm sure there are some asian women who hate black men but then again, Who really cares? There are some black women who hate black men and vice versa. Look people, the times are changing. Nowadays if you look around, you'll actually see a lot more Asian women dating black men than ever before. My observations in the USA and other places have been the following.

Chinese women in particular? I'd guess they seem to stick mainly to their own Asian men or a White guy. Some Thai women are a mystery to me and some are incrediblly shallow, hella stupid and ignorant and of course, some are not. On the surface, they seem to date other Asians and sometimes White men but, I've met some very nice Thai women who didn't really seem to care about color.

Japanese, Vietnamese, and Filipinos?, I have seen them with just about anyone (white, black, yellow, etc). I have seen quite a few Korean and Black couples. Then there are Malaysian and Indonesian of whom I don't know MUCH about. All of what I say is not definitive by any means but, it has been my observation. The other thing you must take into consideration is that the Asian women who are interested in black men are usually too shy or afraid to let a black man know they are interested in them.

I know this from personal experience and just being here on TF!. I can tell you 9 times out of 10, if you approach an Asian woman in a public place, they are not going to appreciate it so much. Asian women are just not the type to be picked up in a public place.( If I am wrong about this please, someone correct me). On the flip side, sometimes the best bet is to get introduced to an asian woman through a friend or through your work. Me? I'm nice and polite. I don't try to show off or be cocky or anything like that. I Just chill and take things slowly.

If I were single, I'd asked a lady out to coffee or dinner. Eventually it will progress into something. I would take it that this is the best way for me to meet a woman and I have heard over and over and over and over again that asian girls didn't prefer black guys. It's a heaping ton of bullshit!. It didn't discourage me not one iota!. I can say for a FACT that I been back and forth through Thailand and there are a LOT of Thai women who LOVE African-American men!!.

It worked out for me because I find Thai women to be VERY attractive and they treat you very well. Anyways, I could go on about this topic but I'll stop here.

To Terry? Asian women overall don't hate us bro. Yes, some of them prefer white guys but, there are more than enough Asian women who don't care about your color that you need not worry about the others. I've seen some guys who date asian chicks and the only thing going for the girl is the fact that she's asian. Find you a girl who has personality, smart and looks good and of course...LOVES YOU!

I did...I'm such a bastard :twisted: :twisted:

This guy is spot on. Perfect coco bro

Thread starter, when you open a quetion with a **** generalization about your own race , expect some answers which answer in such a way.

Some girls like white some dont

some girls want black guys , some dont

Maybe on www.Jamacafriends.com I can ask the same question.

www.thaiguynotfarangguy.com........think what they might ask...lol

lol

lol

:lol:

I and a friend were walking along soi Suk 5, there had couple of black men stood infron of Foodland Supermarket and we had to walk pass them.. what i heard from them while passing by was " No, they look chinese, not my type " lolz..

I turned to my friend and said.. what a pity ! we are lower qualified !

See ? You are not alone..

By the way, if you meet this one please let him know that i m all time AVAILABLE to date him :P

SimonWebbe.jpg

I have just seen this thread for the first time as I have not been participating in TF recently.

Some of the comments on here amaze me I wont get in to that to much I just gonna give you my perception of how I would answer the original posting.

All people in all societies are taught from previous generations how to perceive people from different cultures. It is only when people from different cultures actually mix with each other that these perceptions and views can get dis proven and people realize how daft they are for generalizing people by skin colour religion etc.

This is the same in all countries not just Thailand it amazes me now even in the UK how older generations talk about people of different ethnic origins, I don't believe this is due to real feelings towards other cultures but just ignorance passed down through generations. Yet at the same time I feel this is changing throughout thew world as media and travel helps people of all cultures to mix in ways not possible before.

The only problem is that same media can also be used as a tool of propaganda when certain countries start using it to fuel hate.

Ok I am going off the subject a bit now but hopefully you all understand my point.

People don't know people till they meet them, after colour religion etc we are all the same trouble is some of us just don't know that.

I'm am a very white guy, but after 6 years in China, Cambodia,Wietnam,Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Dubai, Thailandm m skin got like a tan. Sometimes (only really on web cam though) Thai women say "you black, look like indian" or words to that effect, I think its negative but not sure.

I have been on this site for almost two years and I just want to know why is it that alot of Thai women here do not like black males, what is it about black men that you find unattractive. I am not trying to say that all Thai women are like that because I was married to a Thai it just seems that there is misconception about us black men I would love to hear what it is that you do not like maybe I can help you to understand more about us and clear up some myths about my culture good and bad

I dun have any problem with black men.

And hey Sorry if i say things to offend ya but this is something i know about..

Some asian gals they like white skin color.. they use white cream.. whatever to make their skin white. So i guess they more into White... umm.. ok maybe im wrong...

Any gals out there?... Speak out

Goodghost, i guess he is allowed to make a name up like that. we all know who the original khun lung was and how he was respected. this fellow isn't showing much respect for mike but what can you do?

oh by the way, the kiwis are going to get flogged in the rugby world cup, but that another story for another day 8)

Goodghost, i guess he is allowed to make a name up like that. we all know who the original khun lung was and how he was respected. this fellow isn't showing much respect for mike but what can you do?

oh by the way, the kiwis are going to get flogged in the rugby world cup, but that another story for another day 8)

looked at his profile he probably doesn't read forums, journals, etc. and is just cruising for dates like most of the 'invisible' people who sign up.

it doesn't appear he intends any disrespect, although it wouldn't surprise me if some people take offense.