dating black men

terry1976

Goodghost, i guess he is allowed to make a name up like that. we all know who the original khun lung was and how he was respected. this fellow isn't showing much respect for mike but what can you do?

oh by the way, the kiwis are going to get flogged in the rugby world cup, but that another story for another day 8)

Uhh...but let's make that rugby story a bedtime one then shall we?

Short story even shorter....No we aren't :lol::P

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodghost, i guess he is allowed to make a name up like that. we all know who the original khun lung was and how he was respected. this fellow isn't showing much respect for mike but what can you do?

oh by the way, the kiwis are going to get flogged in the rugby world cup, but that another story for another day 8)

looked at his profile he probably doesn't read forums, journals, etc. and is just cruising for dates like most of the 'invisible' people who sign up.

it doesn't appear he intends any disrespect, although it wouldn't surprise me if some people take offense.

Look at when his profile was created 28 May 2007, I do not think he chose his name knowing much if anything about the original Khun Lung.

Also why is this being discussed here!!!

it doesn't appear he intends any disrespect, although it wouldn't surprise me if some people take offense.

Or even offence.

offense.

color... labor... glamor... etc.

if you're gonna be pedantic at least get it right :P

I have never been pedantic in my life.

According to the dictionary.

odd notioin that---by any dictionary *i've* ever seen, your "correcting" my spelling definitely qualifies. maybe i'm looking in the wrong dictionaries; feel free to suggest one.

PS you're murdering the quote boxes, what's up with that?

color... labor... glamor

odd notioin that---by any dictionary *i've* ever seen, your "correcting" my spelling definitely qualifies. maybe i'm looking in the wrong dictionaries; feel free to suggest one.

Cambridge.

Stay away from Longmans. They spell colour without the "U". Call themselves an English dictionary snaffumrackumshunamemrakshemmanshshhhh (to quote a famous cartoon character on the subject.)

if they spelled (yeh, spelled) color with a "u" then that's a clear example of a 'wrong' dictionary.

news flash.... this may come as a shock to you. you better sit down.

like a randy sex tourist, the british empire spilled its seed all over the world. consequently many large populations of native speakers of the English exist that, shockingly, have diverged from the dear old empire on many things, including <gasp> spelling...

i think a lot of the problem you are facing is the news media here and how blacks are shown to the world that are americans. the other is the perception in asian cultures that white skined people are moe beautiful.

now before i get flamed for such a statement. i was married to a asian from malaysia. 2 i have several friends that are black here in the states. they are just more then casual friendships. my wife at the time was actually scared to meet them when she first came to houston. i had to explain to her about the news media and that not all black people here are criminals or drug users. that these are my friends and they would trat her with respect.

i know it might be hard but be patient with the ladies and kinder then you normally would and i think you would be supprised by their reactions to you. the other thing you have going is the fact that they think your are hung like a donkey. just tell them your not quite that big if the ask or say you were born deformed for a black man and have a white ****.

• 11 months later...

i had to explain to her about the news media and that not all black people here are criminals or drug users. that these are my friends and they would trat her with respect.

I was pre judged by my wifes family as a gangsta', thug, dope dealer, womanizer, etc (I think you get the point) but my wife has never had to work. I have always taken care of her and my chilren, like a man shoulddo. The fnny thing is my wife's cousin, who ridiculed herfor being with me, married a lazy, two bit hustler of a man who happens to be Viet. Notice that I stated he is a man first or at least male; lazy, two bit hustler has absolutely nohng to do with his heritage.

Stay strong (blackman ), here are some good women out there but choose a good woman (white, black, Latin, Arab, Asian,),but chose on inner qualities not physical

I have been on this site for almost two years and I just want to know why is it that alot of Thai women here do not like black males, what is it about black men that you find unattractive. I am not trying to say that all Thai women are like that because I was married to a Thai it just seems that there is misconception about us black men I would love to hear what it is that you do not like maybe I can help you to understand more about us and clear up some myths about my culture good and bad

I was married to a Thai it

moi aussi ( me too ) ..lol

Well, Ive been coming to Thailand for 5 years and, I think I've heard it all IE: thug, drug dealer, rapper, womanizer, smelly, intimidating, scary and the list goes on and on and on

Race relations will continue to be an issue in this country (and worldwide) as long as people continue to create invisible "boundaries" between ethnic groups. While this country has a long way to go with regard to relations between black people specifically, there are still quite a few racial hurdles to overcome.

Part of the reason why there is still tension amongst these races is because some of the myths concerning black people are still ever present in today's society. For centuries, black communities were segregated based solely on skin color. Over the years some of the myths concerning African American people have trickled down and evolved into entirely new myths. To this date, many black people are still put in categories based on beliefs that are simply false.

i had to explain to her about the news media and that not all black people here are criminals or drug users. that these are my friends and they would trat her with respect.

I was pre judged by my wifes family as a gangsta', thug, dope dealer, womanizer, etc (I think you get the point) but my wife has never had to work. I have always taken care of her and my chilren, like a man shoulddo. The fnny thing is my wife's cousin, who ridiculed herfor being with me, married a lazy, two bit hustler of a man who happens to be Viet. Notice that I stated he is a man first or at least male; lazy, two bit hustler has absolutely nohng to do with his heritage.

Stay strong (blackman ), here are some good women out there but choose a good woman (white, black, Latin, Arab, Asian,),but chose on inner qualities not physical

bon tu t'en fous deja t'a un fils qui est vraiment beau ... :wink: ...

your child is beautiful :wink:....laisse pas ton fils en thailande ..il sera mieux

en france :wink:

ps i think your son looks like a little asian that an African .. lol

his mother must be very beautiful...

:wink: :wink

:ton fils ressemble plutot a sa mere je pense il fait plutot asiatique qu un africain ...ca mere doit doit etre vraiment tres belle

My collegue (white french ) in the french navy married avec a thai women (isaan ex BG ) in her home in france and look at the world-cup football-match between france and the Ivory Coast.

Then suddenly she says about the guys on the african team;

"Oh, these people are very black, and I think they smell."

"Girls in the bar say they do, and when black people come to the bar nobody wants to sit with them because they smell, and they have big, big eyes and big red lips. I don't like them and they scare me."

he ask her if she thinks a black american or europeen are the same as a black african and if they all smell?

"I don't know and I don't care, they look same."

This is a 22 year old girl from Issan with three years in school, and has worked a few years in a bar in Patong. Don't expect too much, guys.

PS! After a while she says; "I hear black man have big, d * ck, truth or not?

I can only laugh and say; "yes I have heard so too."

but at paris farand women prefer big penis ...

i'm black french...BlackMan Don't worry with racism in thailand ...I was married to a very beautiful Thai women ..we have a Son as tiger woods : :D ...

at paris (93 or 13th) there are pretty thai in the Asian area they are not racist

il y a de jolie filles asiatique a paris ..pas la peine de se faire chie a thailande

bon tu t'en fous deja t'a un fils qui est vraiment beau ... :wink: ...

your child is beautiful :wink:....laisse pas ton fils en thailande ..il sera mieux

en france :wink:

ps i think your son looks like a little asian that an African .. lol

his mother must be very beautiful...

:wink: :wink

:ton fils ressemble plutot a sa mere je pense il fait plutot asiatique qu un africain ...ca mere doit doit etre vraiment tres belle

but i can see my child at bangkok and now i have a new girlfriends ..lol

merci chris :wink: ......bye

I have lived for several years in Indonesia and in Indonesia the skincolor is closely related to beauty. The fairer the more beautiful. This goes among Indonesians so that the ones from the Eastern islands are considered less attractive and the ones from the Java and the west (where people on average are fairer) are considered more beautiful.

Similarly japanese and caucasians are considered goodlooking partly because of their fairer skin. Now this is of course 'everything else being equal' because a 200 kilo fair person with horrible faetures may not be considered much more pretty than an athletic person from the eastern islands. Well, in honesty the majoroty would probably still find the 200 kilo person more attractive.... Africans or african-americans are generally considered less attractive because of skincolor. It is not racism as such it is just a matter of differences of taste. Like some africans tend to like big buts - but although that preference biases some races we cannot really call it racism. It is just a matter of taste. 8)

Some of us prefer blondes, some prefer asians, some don't date eskimos and some don't date blacks. Nothing to cry about - just accept that people have different tastes.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh well if the Thais dont want you there are plenty of white women who do lol. Cant have it all I guess.

I have noticed however the Will Smith movie I was in the other day did have its fair share of women in it... Mabey some like it secretly?

LOL... you sound American. African-americans have really done a number on American white men. It is sad.

This evidence of being physically subdued is for example why the world heavy weight boxing champs will not be a white American, but a black american or a white european. It is why Wladimir Klitscho, Povetkin, Ibragimov rules boxing whilte white Americans cannot beat African-americans. It is why Fedor Emilianenko rules Mixed Martial Arts while white Americans cannot. White americans have basically surrendered and it is at the same time pathetic and sad to watch.

I have lived in Russia, Indonesia, China, Chile etc. and the guys in those places do not have the typical american inferiority complex towards blacks. The women in general equally are not particularly attracted to blacks (this doesn of course not mean that blacks cannot be attractive).