dating black men

terry1976

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People of African decent are treated with relative equality in Thailand compared to China. When I was there I was quite repulsed by their unashamed dislike towards people of non-white appearance, especially "black" people.

Infact, Chinese news has recently reported that owners of clubs in and around San Li Tun (Beijing's Khao San Road) have been ordered to cease service of alcohol to "black" people, in order to stem anti-social behaviour - drugs.

What a progressive society, huh..

Hilarious post. You are pissed off that black drug dealers dont get the same equal tratment in China as they get in Thailand by referring to a totally unconfirmed news article in the Soth China Post? Hey I have never been to Australia but I have heard that they are a bunch of inbread criminals. Must be true! Right? What do you want a quota system that for every black drugdealer they must arrest a white and an asian? Blacks and Mongolias ( you forgot to mention that all mongolian women are prostitutes) are as welcome as anyone in Beijing bars. You and your sidekick Loburt must live really boring lives!

People of African decent are treated with relative equality in Thailand compared to China. When I was there I was quite repulsed by their unashamed dislike towards people of non-white appearance, especially "black" people.

Infact, Chinese news has recently reported that owners of clubs in and around San Li Tun (Beijing's Khao San Road) have been ordered to cease service of alcohol to "black" people, in order to stem anti-social behaviour - drugs.

Hilarious post. You are pissed off that black drug dealers dont get the same equal tratment in China as they get in Thailand by referring to a totally unconfirmed news article in the Soth China Post? Hey I have never been to Australia but I have heard that they are a bunch of inbread criminals. Must be true! Right? What do you want a quota system that for every black drugdealer they must arrest a white and an asian? Blacks and Mongolias ( you forgot to mention that all mongolian women are prostitutes) are as welcome as anyone in Beijing bars. You and your sidekick Loburt must live really boring lives!

Oh, my. You're really obsessed with me, aren't you doodooboy? You must be lulling yourself to sleep at night with fond dreams that one of the fascist governments whose ass you love to lick will arrest and torture me and allow you to partake in the fun.

Have you posted in the Brands thread yet? What make of jackboot is your favorite?

Oh, my. You're really obsessed with me, aren't you doodooboy?

at least you're not a criminal in bread.

Oh, my. You're really obsessed with me, aren't you doodooboy? You must be lulling yourself to sleep at night with fond dreams that one of the fascist governments whose ass you love to lick will arrest and torture me and allow you to partake in the fun.

Have you posted in the Brands thread yet? What make of jackboot is your favorite?

Haha sorry Loburt I just find you silly and pathetic. Not really bothered by your namecalling. Just shows how patheic and indoctrinated you are. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize that the world is bigger than Ohio.

Wow, touchy, but let me attempt to address some of your discursive rant.

Not sure my post had anything to do with black drug dealers per se, it had more to do with gross prejudice towards people of African decent in general by Chinese society. The (confirmed) alcohol ban on black people in the San Li Tun area is not my idea of creating a harmonious society.

As someone who has lived in Beijing I understand the (retarded) reasoning behind such an initiative, but I don?t agree with it as it affects the many honest, hard working African English and American people who now find themselves in a situation reminiscent of some southern American state pre-1960s.

Anyway, won?t bother with the rest of your dribble. But thanx for the laugh.

:lol:

Well spewing lies based on your long time in China does not bother you? It is well known in the Beijing bar scene that these rumors are just BS. Why don't you give up on the Anti China BS that you obviously don't know anything about. You seems to be more intelligent than your American sidekick Loburt.

Haha sorry Loburt I just find you silly and pathetic. Not really bothered by your namecalling. Just shows how patheic and indoctrinated you are. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize that the world is bigger than Ohio

xo... n0T black-man dating huh?

:(

haha siam not sure if they are allowed o date in Ohio :D

Wow, touchy, but let me attempt to address some of your discursive rant.

Not sure my post had anything to do with black drug dealers per se, it had more to do with gross prejudice towards people of African decent in general by Chinese society. The (confirmed) alcohol ban on black people in the San Li Tun area is not my idea of creating a harmonious society.

As someone who has lived in Beijing I understand the (retarded) reasoning behind such an initiative, but I don?t agree with it as it affects the many honest, hard working African English and American people who now find themselves in a situation reminiscent of some southern American state pre-1960s.

Anyway, won?t bother with the rest of your dribble. But thanx for the laugh.

:lol:

I guess that during your Terminal 3 hop you failed to meet some real Beijing bar owners but what the hell, keep the Anti China BS coming they make a good laugh. http://www.beijingboyce.com/2008/07/20/sanlitun-saturday-night-blacks-enjoy-drinks-play-pool-apparently-await-ban/

Oh well if the Thais dont want you there are plenty of white women who do lol. Cant have it all I guess.

I have noticed however the Will Smith movie I was in the other day did have its fair share of women in it... Mabey some like it secretly?

LOL... you sound American. African-americans have really done a number on American white men. It is sad.

This evidence of being physically subdued is for example why the world heavy weight boxing champs will not be a white American, but a black american or a white european. It is why Wladimir Klitscho, Povetkin, Ibragimov rules boxing whilte white Americans cannot beat African-americans. It is why Fedor Emilianenko rules Mixed Martial Arts while white Americans cannot. White americans have basically surrendered and it is at the same time pathetic and sad to watch.

I have lived in Russia, Indonesia, China, Chile etc. and the guys in those places do not have the typical american inferiority complex towards blacks. The women in general equally are not particularly attracted to blacks (this doesn of course not mean that blacks cannot be attractive).

Sorry took so long to respond, I am not american for starters, I am Canadian, and we never had slavery or generaly any mass immigration of Black people ever, so when the one black guy you see all week walks down the street, it is a rare sight, but he usualy has one of the hottest girls you have ever seen in real life on his shoulder.

I hope your post is mostly Tongue and Cheek because Im pretty sure that most American fighters have boxed more than one black guy before they go to the championship, and they obviously didnt shake in thier boots on the way up. Honestly professional fighters have to enjoy pain and enjoy delivering pain, they are not usualy the shake in the boots types. I have done a bit of time in the ring but although Im not afraid of pain, Im not big on delivering it and often felt guilty after fights.

There are an aweful lot of great black athletes out there and they deserve credit. Honestly I would be afraid of Mike Tyson not based on colour, but the fact i know he could possibly kill me with one good hit.

The blacks in western Canada are usualy of Jamacan decent and Canadians love to smoke weed so peope tend to like the Bob Marley attitues or accents that they percieve with them. I should have been more specific and said, there are plenty of West Coast Canadian Ferrang women that want you.

• 1 month later...

Thai people generally prefer light-skinned people. That's their problem.

I read in the BKK post about some poor 21year old lady who was rushed to hospital after continuously showering using fabric bleaching agent, just so she could look lighter like farang. Silly! Blame it on the media and the 'Thai-Wanna-Look-Like-Farang' mentality.

Thailand is generally a racist country, mostly out of ignorance and lack of exposure.

As someone (choco) mentioned earlier, times are changing and more Asians are going out with the 'dark' race. lol

My neighbour is from Zambia and married to a beautiful Thai lady. They live well. (I think)

Thai girls throw their goodies towards me. It's not like I wave Benjies to them!