Are there any Salsa clubs in bkk at all??

friends

Question

10 answers to this question

yeahhhh ive been there so many times but the thing is im not sure where exactly it is.. errr near the sky train.. damn i forgot what the station it is .. ok i'll go and check it and let u guyz know!

the place is called "La Rueda" or something.. i have a bad memory! :lol:

oh u cant go and dance there unless u've got a partner thats why i was standing alone watchin my gay friends dancing (rad mak mak) :twisted:

well i used to think if we could make some TF parties there tho : P

yeahhhh ive been there so many times but the thing is im not sure where exactly it is.. errr near the sky train.. damn i forgot what the station it is .. ok i'll go and check it and let u guyz know!

oh u cant go and dance there unless u've got a partner thats why i was standing alone watchin my gay friends dancing (rad mak mak) :twisted:

Ohh..TF party there.. well I think I should find a partner to go then...It would be sexy ...sexy sexy!! eieiei! anyone wanna be my partner sexy dance plz let me know ;)

Ohh..TF party there.. well I think I should find a partner to go then...It would be sexy ...sexy sexy!! eieiei! anyone wanna be my partner sexy dance plz let me know ;)

Ladies come on u know dancing Mendez, :lol: his been to La Rueda several times. For everybody interesting to follow salsa or merengue dance classes just email me.

Or have a dinner at Senor Pico, and dance after your meal, great live band plays there.

Ladies come on u know dancing Mendez, :lol: his been to La Rueda several times. For everybody interesting to follow salsa or merengue dance classes just email me.

Or have a dinner at Senor Pico, and dance after your meal, great live band plays there.

Dave,

Do they really have a salsa and merengue class there? I'd definitely love to join and would like to know more information...place and time, will send an e-mail to you.

One problem is I don't have a dance partner :cry:

Dave,

Do they really have a salsa and merengue class there? I'd definitely love to join and would like to know more information...place and time, will send an e-mail to you.

One problem is I don't have a dance partner :cry:

u asked dave not me?! Ive been there sweetie and there's a class which is absolutely free! if u need a partner i cant be ur gay hows that? :lol:

Why didn't I see this topic before! :shock: I love to dance my hispanic music! Are any of these places still open? I need to hit these places up when I am back this summer! Who dares to go with me?

I'd love to go with you :D ......But not sure if I can be your dance partner, David. Just because ---> You are 'TOO HOT TO HANDLE' ....hahhahaha. :lol:

I won't catch up your pace. :wink: