Why do Thai girls go with very older men?

FarangSanook

Thai ladies are much more conscience with their ages. A lady that is 25, is more mature in their life. They know what they want, someone to care and take care of them. In general women mature faster than men the same age, regardless where they are from. They're not just a girl like in the USA that just wants to party and have fun all the time. Most single guys in this age group are usually broke and act like boys! Older men have seen and experienced more of life, whether single, married, or divorced? Older men will learn about their faults and try a little bit harder for a younger lady, if they really care for that person. Plus they may have a little bit money saved in their wallets! Young women are tired of youngsters playing around with them, and a young guy is usually not ready to commit to anyone.......Everything said here is only a general statement, of course there is always many that are different and act accordingly. So don't start picking at my thoughts, or whatever :lol: Eddie

Nonsense Eddie...keep steady...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus and old millionair will die sooner than a young one........................

i would guess if the guy was a millionaire (in pounds, dollars or euros) a LOT of girls in a LOT of countries wouldn't care if he has young, middle aged, old or half f**king dead !!!

It worked for Anna Nicole Smith until recently

My girlfriends cousin is 23 and has a 40 year old boyfriend! Personally i dont get it, she is good looking and always fun to be around but really loves this guy. She gets taken care of financially by having an allowance and tells her he loves her but doesnt really seem in love with her, more like he's enjoying having a younger girlfriend and just making sure shes kinda happy so she doesnt moan at him about anything.

Any other girls here have a relationship with a older guy?

Ur a sad ferk...and should shut the ferk up...ferigin icehole....

Whats the hell are you going on about you idiot! I just asked a question!

Can someone summarise the above.

My attention level went befreo the end of 1st paragraph

in short it says bla bla bla diddily squat bla bla bla.

for future reference if it goes for more then a paragraph or two its mostly BS :P

for future reference, regardless of length, if it isn't mostly BS, you've accidentally clicked on another website.

I don't t think all Thai women go for older men, but I do see a lot of it...I give you that. I might be because of the Thai culture and the view they have on older men mainly farangs. Being with a farang in general could mean money if the women are shallow, or it could mean pretty mixed babies (i dunno) or it can be like a trophy or something. All in all I've only seen this in Thailand and other SE Asian countries...never would you see a 23 year old with a 40 year old guy in the states, unless you're Tom Cruise!

yeahrightdennis,

You are right, not too many 23 yr old girls wud go out with an older man, but in the states, the girls are too spoiled and only thinking about fun.....the ladies in SE Asai are thinking about their future and want to try to obtain a better lifestyle......that's the difference, young man :lol: Eddie

yeahrightdennis,

You are right, not too many 23 yr old girls wud go out with an older man, but in the states, the girls are too spoiled and only thinking about fun.....the ladies in SE Asai are thinking about their future and want to try to obtain a better lifestyle......that's the difference, young man :lol: Eddie

so you're screwed either way then..right?

yeahrightdennis,

bullshit.

the same thing happens in the US, it's just that the "older" farrang guys here are relatively wealthy compared to the average guys around here (thailiand).

it happens all over the place in the US, but generally the older guys dating much younger women are wildly successful, do some 'glamor job' (artists, musicians, etc) or just much wealthier than average.

if you guys haven't seen that happening, it says more about where you are on the food chain in the USA than it does about what goes on in the USA.

welcome to thailand, though, you're rock stars here...

• 3 weeks later...
My girlfriends cousin is 23 and has a 40 year old boyfriend! Personally i dont get it, she is good looking and always fun to be around but really loves this guy. She gets taken care of financially by having an allowance and tells her he loves her but doesnt really seem in love with her, more like he's enjoying having a younger girlfriend and just making sure shes kinda happy so she doesnt moan at him about anything.

you should say SOME THAI GIRLS not THAI GIRLS........

call me on, I gives you much money :) :) :)

oh me so goot

:wink: