shawn666

Does it matter if i put more then one of the same post out there no, so if oyu dont like u dont have to post a reply .

it is not about like or dislike but it posted twice for the similar thing... in both section, general discussion and sex & relationship, so what are you looking for exactly? If you were a girl i might think you are on PMS! what make you being such a d*** huh?

PS* I know that it supposed to be Private Message between this guy and me but I excused myself to post it in public anyway.

That is big money, seems that the 6000 dollars keep popping up and no mistake there, this is the fourth time the same number pops up. :)

Well, my thumbs up to any (young) guy who can spend that big money on monthly "live in maid service".

BUT I would think there would be better maid services available thru yellow pages in BKK or something like that, from real maid service or what ever "service channel" that would be proper, and money worth...Maybe there are 6000 dollar worth cleaners hangin around in TF, maybe. I have not noticed that HIGH kind of qualities that would favor such high price (sorry girls). :) But with your kind of money, I would guess you could use that money to pay someone to search a maid for you so u would not have to succumb to make those ads yourself...

So, I hope you have called around other channels already. Because TF is not exactly a job employment site. (Atleast move the messages to the last on the list of forum channels on TF...about "Little goods and job offers" or sumthing like that :))

Good luck with your maid hunting. I guess you are really making a lot of dough, I would not want to be too nosy about your business field (guessing you are making 40 000 - 60 000 US dollars per month if you can afford 6000 US maid...) :);)

dear shawn666,

the amazing thing to me about your genius plan is that you posted a salary that's most likely too high even for a live-in sex slave, and WAY too high for a live-in maid in these parts. US$6,000 a month is too high for a live-in maid in the US, although perhaps about right for a maid/sex slave in the US.

the problem here, is that the vast majority of potential candidates are likely to see your offer as some sort of scam. assumming you're on the level, you'll most likely weed out the best candidates that way, whether you're looking for a maid or an addition to your harem.

enjoy, i'm sure the results are dazzling.

keep up the work...

dear shawn666,

the amazing thing to me about your genius plan is that you posted a salary that's most likely too high even for a live-in sex slave, and WAY too high for a live-in maid in these parts. US$6,000 a month is too high for a live-in maid in the US, although perhaps about right for a maid/sex slave in the US.

the problem here, is that the vast majority of potential candidates are likely to see your offer as some sort of scam. assumming you're on the level, you'll most likely weed out the best candidates that way, whether you're looking for a maid or an addition to your harem.

enjoy, i'm sure the results are dazzling.

keep up the work...

i still think he's just f**king DUMB !!!