Photography anyone?

yeahrightdennis

• 3 months later...

yeahrightdennis : absolutely love your pics!!! Not only nice views/colors/... but more important, there is emotion in each and every one of them!

cherryberry : totally different pics as Dennis but so nice also! Love your close-up and macro stuff!

patrickbseattle : ur Peru pics gave me back so nice memories! Thanks!!!

Damn it anenglishman, I've got to learn how to get girls rolling around naked in the name of art, been wasting my time painting walls for far too long!

Beejoir: the lady in question is delightful. First time I meet her she is naked. Second time she is wearing clothes. Outside of a gogo did anyone else manage that before?! She is also the only person in the world (surelu?) wh owns a laundrette that is also a coffee shop and an art gallery!

Beejoir: the lady in question is delightful. First time I meet her she is naked. Second time she is wearing clothes. Outside of a gogo did anyone else manage that before?! She is also the only person in the world (surelu?) wh owns a laundrette that is also a coffee shop and an art gallery!

* quote*