hey camera nerds! tripods?

zeusbheld

I have a Canon SD550 wiith a non-functioning flash. I would like to give it to Mod on this trip. Anyone know of any good camera repair shops in BKK with a good turn around time? preferrably an authorized repair shop.

thanks, buh bye

The best what you can do Ron is, give it to the Canon distributor. If want, i can get the add for you. As far as i know, it is near Chong Nong Si station.

thx ralf. if you could PM me with the addy and phone number i would appreciate it.

I have a Canon SD550 wiith a non-functioning flash. I would like to give it to Mod on this trip. Anyone know of any good camera repair shops in BKK with a good turn around time? preferrably an authorized repair shop.

thanks, buh bye

The best what you can do Ron is, give it to the Canon distributor. If want, i can get the add for you. As far as i know, it is near Chong Nong Si station.

just get off bts at chong nonsi walk toward sathon (away from silom) and on the right hand corner across sathon is a big office tower with a "canon" sign in front. tenth floor, just walk in and take a number. i recommend going in the morning, almost no line most days.

why did you withdraw your evaluation of the feisol tripod? suddenly hate it?

Hahaha! No, it's great! But after reading subsequent posts, it appeared that my post was off-topic. There are times when too much explication is...too much. I'll be happy to answer any questions about it by PM.

haha! since when has being 'off topic' ever bothered anyone on TF?

it was spot-on topic actually (a rarity on TF). . i already read it but if you still got it others might find it useful. still haven't made up my mind, but can't afford one at the moment anyway...