HGH in Thailand?

yeahrightdennis

Why on earth do you want HGH for?? That's f**ked up stuff man... The Russians started to manufacture it for the black market, users ended up with Jacob Creutzfeldt's disease... I'd advice you to stay away from anything else but GRORM from Belgium (?)

Just a warning...

Hi,

I think there was earlier this year a small discussion about nutritional supplements etc and I have seen discussed about it elsewhere too. Stuff is legal, but more expensive than in Europe, but/and some has ingredients that are banned in Europe but when it comes to HGH's they are illegal also in Thailand to the best of my knowledge. (There was some member who has some kind of gym in Bkk or something like that...go back to archives about "supplements", dates back to April, May 2006 or something like that...)

Do page search "thailand" to this link:

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/efn/062705.html

More discussion:

http://forums.bulknutrition.com/topic18419.html

BUT...maybe not all of them are illegal in Thailand....Thailand has some nasty habit of atleast sending the stuff to other countries:

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/content/publications/aidr_2002/07_Other_drugs.pdf

Because I am a skimpy nerd guy, I really don't have any idea of the stuff. (Maybe I should...ref: skimpy nerd guy lol lol)

But seriously Dennis (?), before this topic ends up like all other here in TF (with personal attacks and being off the topic) :

counterfeit is a huge problem.. The Russians did not push their stuff under own brand. a local pharmacy will sell you almost anything, but without any guarantee.

The Chinese HGH is ripe for counterfeit, no shortage of either dead bodies or bad "businessmen" in China...

And to answer your original question: I have no doubt you will find both HGH and needles in larger pharmacies in BKK

[quote name="tatt2dude

so if its not a anabolic reaction causing artificially manufactured growth hormone, whats in it then?

a wonderful plant?

just sayin like.

Actually, they make HGH out of the pituitary gland from (hopefully hehe) dead - bodies

That's a tad bit too close to cannibalism for most peoples liking.

What's really f*ked up, is that HGH is becoming the popular among women, they use it to get bigger breasts.. Go figure

• 4 years later...
Guest HGHParker

no..i do not have any idea..in Thailand...but i want to share Human growth hormone plays several significant roles in...

Conversion of body fat to muscle mass

Energy level

Growth of all tissues

Tissue repair

Cell replacement

Enzyme production

Whole body healing

Bone strength

Sexual function

Brain function

Organ health and integrity

Integrity of nails, hair, skin and vital organs