Mellie_Mel

PosH

I will get to BKK on the 4th but will probably need sometime to get used to with the weather and time different ....

On the 5th ,

Let's have a dinner party and then off to Bed Supper Club ( didn't get to go there on my last trip ) or somewhere else .

I don't know much about the restaurant in BKK . I need something good something interesting and fun and casual ...

Help !

PS: If you want anything from NYC , pls let me know ....

I will get to BKK on the 4th but will probably need sometime to get used to with the weather and time different ....

On the 5th ,

Let's have a dinner party and then off to Bed Supper Club ( didn't get to go there on my last trip ) or somewhere else .

I don't know much about the restaurant in BKK . I need something good something interesting and fun and casual ...

Help !

PS: If you want anything from NYC , pls let me know ....

Yeah... George Steinberner's head on a pitchfork!. Can you Fedex it for me?

I will get to BKK on the 4th

for real?

i don't believe you. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dude , I just bought the tickets for me , Mason and his nanny ... No effing refund ... I guess I better make it on time ...

You just want my 18 years Meggie ( McCallen ) not me . I knew it !!!!!

Now which restaurant should we go ???

Yeah... George Steinberner's head on a pitchfork!. Can you Fedex it for me?

I guess bitterness and sour grapes didn't die with the curse.

Didn't you guys just spend $102 million for a pitcher who's never thrown a strike in the major leagues? Even George never went that far.

I knew I'd get you attention! :twisted:

Boys ... this is not a sport thread !!!! :evil: Mr. Dee ... Are you gonna be in BKK the same time I'm there ?

The restaurant , people !!!! The restaurant !!! or else I will ask Pam to cook for you'all and you will have to suck it down !!!!

I don't know any place and don't wanna pick some shitty place from the ad on the internet ...

Maybe some French food ?

The restaurant , people !!!! The restaurant !!! or else I will ask Pam to cook for you'all and you will have to suck it down !!!!

just don't let spam pour the macallan into that liquor mix of hers, 'sall i ask.

as for food, how about something greasy like pizza or cheeseburgers, since i'm expecting to be drunk enough to blow grits and i need som'n to give it some solidity.

How about Korean Barbecue? Can be loud and obnoxious and soju works faster than beer. Could go to the usual haunt on Langsuan but someone would have to make reservations so we don't get shitty separated tables again.

food's good and grilled beef will absorb liquor, but at least some of us are expecting to not need their alcohol (or we will talk to mr mason about it!). i say YES! better than the so-called pizza in this town!