Personal Assistant needed

Japhrodisiac

Hello all,

I'm Looking for a personal assistant, to help with all aspects of office work - admin, organising, take over my calendar and appointment scheduling, update our website and customer database etc. . We were just voted the Top Property agency in Thailand at the Thailand Property Report awards earier this month, and the office is full of good people. The office is in Koh Samui, in Bophut right across the road from the beach. Salary dependent on experience etc blah blah. Thanks for your time, please pm me a short note and for email address etc to send resume to...

• 5 years later...

Hello Japhrodisiac,

I am Sajjad Khan from Pakistan and I have intenational work experience in Administration, working in Libya and Dubai. I am coming to Thailand this August along with my Italian girlfriend and we plan to work and live there. I would like to work for you as your personal Assistant as I have this experience and I assure you that you will find me very suitable for the post. I hope to get your reply soon so that I send you my cv. My email address is saneadan1............

Regards,

Sajjad Khan

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear Sir, I am Sajjad Khan from Pakistan and I have been to Thailand two times. I read that you need the services of a Personal Assistant. I have worked as Personal Assistant to the Provincial Minister for Social Welfare in my country and have profound Office work experience in Dubai and Libya as well. I can send you my CV if you kindly send me your email address. I can arrange my ticket to reach to Thailand in any given time in case of selection. My email address is saneadan1........... and my phone number is +923339944397. I am always ready for Skype or phone interview anytime.

Looking forward for your reply,

Sajjad Khan

• 5 years later...