WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE A FARANG IN YOUR NEXT LIFE ?

dannyboy

4hw5gnn.jpg

In a few years those boobs will be hanging down to her bellybutton or her belly button will be the same size as the boobs...

I am happy to make this life as best as i can,

so i dont care what i come back as next...

Being a farang only has an advantage when they are on holidays in Thailand...

in their home country they are invisable and no cute young girls look at them...so there no advantages!

The next life is a concept with which I have a few issues.

IF...and it's a big IF... there IS such a thing, then I wish to have a good life. Whatever that may mean, and whatever that may entail.

Being a farang, as someone pointed out, is simply a matter of relationships...who was born here, and who was not...and of course the "here" can be anywhere, so really the question cannot be answered as it stands, but as we roughly know what the OP means, we can provide some ideas...

I have no problem being farang, if it pleases you to call me that...and so be it for any future lives... I should be that which is most appropriate to the time and place...and if I am not sentient, so be it too.

We are all farangs. This is just a thai word for foreigners,

Nope it isn't. The word farang means something a little more specific. If you don't believe me then check out Google. :)

I think it's from the Arabic word Farangi, meaning 'white man'. The silk route brought it up all the way to China, the slave trade brought it down aaaallll the way to Africa, Western boredomn brought it to Star Trek, The Next Generation.

4hw5gnn.jpg

In a few years those boobs will be hanging down to her bellybutton or her belly button will be the same size as the boobs...

I am happy to make this life as best as i can,

so i dont care what i come back as next...

Being a farang only has an advantage when they are on holidays in Thailand...

in their home country they are invisable and no cute young girls look at them...so there no advantages!

I'll be waiting at her belly button :P