how to say " I Love You"

Grezzzy_Grezzzy

OK, ok, I'm working on it... damn... I am gonna be away on Valentines Day, so can't take the lovely Grezzzy out for a romantic candle lit dinner on the night, but I will make up for that.

Maybe the romantic mountaineering trip to say those magic words for all the world to hear from the top of a high peak as the sun is setting in the distance...

Hmm... I guess the mountaineering may have to wait for another occassion... can't really do that in the time available this year...

Walking down a deserted beach hand in hand, just you and me, no-one else around... yes, we will do that later in the year when we go to our holiday in Australia... I know some lovely deserted beaches there... (clothing optional too...) ;)

I have a couple of other ideas too, but maybe not the sort of thing I should post here...involving the aforementioned ribbon.... :P

Chocolates...yes for sure...roses...deep red to show my love... maybe some romantic music quietly in the background...je t'aime (ok thats the French exhausted), phom lat khun mahk, wo ai nee...

OK...simply......... "I love you Grezzzy"

Greer

I love you ... my beer ~ Oops! What's the topic again???

The Pink world !! hey wallace what is color of your sky at the moment :P blue or pink !!

My heart pumps blood for you. My eyes see you and I know my world is full. My arms will hold the world at bay to protect you. My feet will carry you wherever you need to go. My head holds a million dreams that can come true only with you. My lips will kiss you, and the words they speak will sooth you. I will take away the hurt and the pain from the world, and I will love you only for the rest of my life and beyond. You will live, cradled in my embrace, safe from the bad, but free to be yourself.

I have not been the best in recent days. I am letting the isolation of being away from you get me down. I have taken out that frustration on you in a way that I should not. I have felt such empitness being apart. We have not spent this much time away from each other since we met, and it hurts so much.

You deserve the very best, my love. You really are so special to me.

I nearly let it all take over my life, instead of holding you safe in my heart.

Now I am back on track. I know you are my love, and I thank you for giving me the chance to fix the things that are wrong, and being there to help me when I need you.

Tui, I am yours forever. I love you.

Greer