Are Guys Turned Off If A Woman Has A Child?

iBatch

Honesty, if it is not mine then I can say it is a bit of a turn off for me at this point in my life. This is mainly because I have never been married and have not started a family of my own yet. The idea of starting from the beginning appeals to me.

If I was older and had children of my own from a previous relationship, who knows, I might feel differently.

It doesn't bother me at all, the way i see it is that i'm 30 now and girls that i date tend to be about my age so the chances of them not having a least one child is slim.......

What you doing on Saturday............. :D

I dunno Danny, I mix with a LOT of office women in the 25 - 33 age group, and the vast majority of those who are not in relationships (and this number is significant) have not yet had children.

It doesn't bother me at all, the way i see it is that i'm 30 now and girls that i date tend to be about my age so the chances of them not having a least one child is slim.......

What you doing on Saturday............. :D

I dunno Danny, I mix with a LOT of office women in the 25 - 33 age group, and the vast majority of those who are not in relationships (and this number is significant) have not yet had children.

Your'e a lucky man Punisher........ :D

...Turned off in what way?

.......If you've been out for a date with a woman and you've had a good time, then she tells you she's got children......on the same night.

.....Well.........you have to ask yourself why she has told you on the first date..

1.) She likes you

2.) She's lying and trying to find a 75% effective "escape clause"

If so........

1.) If you've been on the first date and had a good time, then why should it matter........unless you're concerned about almony and cold sunday mornings on the football field, in which case you'd probably be better off leaving her alone if you're ultimately out for some 'poontang' whilst the moon waxes and wanes.

2.) Have a good night, act like a gentleman and make sure you stand up when she excuses herself for the rest room....

......then kiss the cheek and be meek............whilst breaking the 110m hurdles record over the chairs to the nearest taxi.........allegedly

I'm sorry, Mickross is right..........why is there a problem????

If you meet a woman who you are attracted to mentally and physically then why would there be a problem????

But I do like the "no use to me" from Mickross........."I have 3 of my own, any woman who doesn't like it is of no use to me!!!" - use in what way Mick?

Well, any which way really! except maybe a one-night stand :evil:

And to emphasise the 'Use' aspect, I would add that she would be as much use ;

As a catflap in an elephant house or an ashtray on a motorbike. :D

To me, if a woman has a child, it depends very much on the child. Some are great, other may be less so.

I would think twice working on a relationship if I didn't like the kid.

Also, it's gotta to be serious. Walking off your separate ways is hard enough between two adults, but add one or several kids in the mix...

Quick question. If a guy is either dating or is talking to a woman they find attractive, are they turned off when they find out she has children. Whats your opinion?

the right question has to be...

if women with kids would consider dating shallow men ?

kids are wonderful... and yes, being friends with them, you get to watch winnie the pooh :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
More importantly, since most of you fly around the world knocking chicks up....

ARE WOMEN PUT OFF IF A MAN HAS A CHILD?????????????

very good question :wink:

and i agree with venus that if you love the person, you will love his/her kids.

There you go, I agree with Venus and Cherryberry, same for men: If you love a woman, you will love her kids!

May I ask a question? how many of you have ever tried it? to make you qualify to answer the subject matter?

You except a woman into your life that has kids the same as she does with you,but it does cause difficulties and great ones at that.

I can say it takes two very sensible,loving,sharing and good thinkers to unit not only themselves but create a place in their lives for their kids as well.

And above all kids do adapt better some times than adults and there is the problem of culture and the society you are taking them or trying to get them to adapt to.

If a guy is loving and caring enough time will be the potion to excepting her kids and loving them.