I miss my car! Do you?

I was missing my car for a while... a mate was loking after it at his place for me while I was away as I had limited places to park it. Now I have it back, it's so much easier to get around...no more waiting for taxis and then paying... my car is a Toyota Fortuna 6-seater 4x4. Dark grey with leather seats and interior, full climate control aircon, and a 6 changer CD player.

The last time I had driven it for any length of time was when Grezzzy and I went for a holiday for a few days up to KK to see her mum (and her little car) and then to Chiang Mai, and back to Bangkok... great fun, and enjoyed the drive immensely!

Naturally of course, a Toyota is not a BMW, but I like it.

I have driven a few cars in the US, and to be honest...well...they will never rival the European manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes, etc. Sorry, but a good mate of mine gave a very apt description of one of the cars we once hired to drive from LA to Las Vegas...he called it a "road boat" because it had such sloppy suspension...

Despite my criticism of US vehicles, they do look impressive, and each to his/her own, so fair enough.

I can understand how you must feel missing your favourite driving experience, and the comfort of that little piece of "home" on four wheels.

Greer

You guys seriously need to get laid. A car is a car. It gets you from A to B. I got rid of my car years ago and can safely say, even on the coldest most depressing train journey, I have not pined after it, like an old love, once.

ahhhh.... this from the karate kid officianado... :roll:

well i would have to say even my worst shag was better than my best ever car journey !!!

You guys seriously need to get laid. A car is a car. It gets you from A to B. I got rid of my car years ago and can safely say, even on the coldest most depressing train journey, I have not pined after it, like an old love, once.

ahhhh.... this from the karate kid officianado... :roll:

well i would have to say even my worst shag was better than my best ever car journey !!!

ahhh... this from..... whatever you are :shock:

I love my car too much even though I have been with her for 12 years. I never can let her go. My friend gave her car a name and I used to consider finding the right name. Female name would be best fit I know for sure.

My company paid for all maintenance so she has a pretty good shape still. :lol:

What about Christine

Ya ok 8)

I want her name to sounds like a strong cool woman. Christine not too bad :wink: