What to say?

pocket_rocket

Tai recently completed her MBA in business accounting, with a computer science BSc already she hasn?t graduated to the I love me stage. 24 and cute as a button I get an urge every time she asks for my assistance. She wai?s me every morning and shows me continual respect. Asking her out would diminish the reputation I?ve worked hard to build since coming here 3 months ago, even enquiring about her friends and maybe going out for dinner with them would be career suicide.

I see no drive and determination in the majority of Thai girls I meet. This trait is number 1 for me. Tai for me is the ultimate Thai girl, intelligent, respectful, feminine and hard working. She would be a match for any girl anywhere in the world.

Being courteous attentive and pleasant works well here but to make the transition from friends to girlfriend is something I haven?t managed to gauge yet. With the added complication Tai is a colleague I?ve come to the conclusion she is just out of reach.

Any advice or experiences anyone would like to share?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, sounds like the next event?s going to cost me a few beers!

Think I?ve found one of the elusive top 5% of the female species here. Cherryberry - wouldn?t go as far to say I?m in love with her ? yet, but she sure does ?float my boat?. Been working quite closely with her the last couple of weeks but don?t want to damage the friendship we?ve built up so far.

Beejoir, a good tip I got from ?The Punisher?, always say you?re a teacher, it really does work well to filter out the gold diggers here.

It is nice to read a man journal describe his loving feeling really :wink:

Here is what to do.

Write her a letter. Explain to her how you feel and make it as beautiful as you can. Make sure its out of your heart not from somewhere else down there. Then send her sms a few times saying how you feel to assure her how you feel. And WAIT until she respond!!

Good luck and keep update us how it goes :wink:

Hahahahaha HERES HOW TO LOOSE YOUR JOB AND LIFE............

Write her a letter. Explain to her how you feel and make it as beautiful as you can. Make sure its out of your heart not from somewhere else down there. Then send her sms a few times saying how you feel to assure her how you feel. And WAIT until she respond!!

Oh Puh.......lease..

Why would anyone lost job because of how good feeling a person have toward another???

You will not send her a message about sex or how how much you wanna shag her right? Worst case is she will laugh at you and tell her friends and you have to live with that.

Is he not her teacher?

Oh Puh.......lease..

Why would anyone lost job because of how good feeling a person have toward another???

You will not send her a message about sex or how how much you wanna shag her right? Worst case is she will laugh at you and tell her friends and you have to live with that.

Is he not her teacher?

So?

Its not ethical!!!

(says the guy void of any ethics)!

Oh Puh.......lease..

Is he not her teacher?

So?

Its not ethical!!!

(says the guy void of any ethics)!

Well, I would say that he has this lovely feeling about this lady and want to persue as a relationship. Maybe have agreement to keep it discreet (if she interested in you). She is 24 not under 18. She can think for herself which the law and norm agree with that also.There are many many teachers that have their students as gfs. I would hate if that girl is under 18 though.

Ive got to say, u girls who are influencing this guy are weird.

''She wai?s me every morning and shows me continual respect. Asking her out would diminish the reputation I?ve worked hard to build since coming here 3 months ago, even enquiring about her friends and maybe going out for dinner with them would be career suicide.''

As we all can see, this person has got a fairly great age and amount of wit on him, that he has already worked out the answers to his problem. Looking from what he has written, it is most likely that this certain girl only sees him as a respectable senoir. ''Possibly'' have no interest in him in a romantic way at all. By asking her out could turn the whole 'relationship' up side down.

Talking out of experience, if i got asked out by a man i fancy - then that's great. But if it's by a man who i see as a friend and nothing more - not just that it would piss me off and feeling so awful to realize that after all these times and conversations and all the things they have done for me was all just for one REASON.... I most likely would never talk to that man again.

Personally, i would never date a man who's 20 yrs older than me to begin with anyway.

So yes, he could ask her out - but make sure that when/if she says no... he is going to be able to deal with that fact.

Oh Puh.......lease..

Is he not her teacher?

So?

IF HE IS A TEACHER THEN IT IS 100% ******* WRONG TO ASK A 24 YR OLD STUDENT OUT. COS APPARENTLY, THERE IS NO 40 PLUS YR OLD MAN WHO WOULD WANT TO ASK A GIRL OUT AND NOT **** HER.