What to say?

pocket_rocket

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what this forum is about? The more I read, the more I get confused :x

Its about a guy named "pocket rocket" who wants to show his pocket rocket to a young girl at work but he is afraid the people at work will think he is a pervert. So he wants us to say hey man its ok show her your rocket :P

thats it in a nut shell :shock: oops no pun intended

I have no idea what this forum is about? The more I read, the more I get confused :x

Its about a guy named "pocket rocket" who wants to show his pocket rocket to a young girl at work but he is afraid the people at work will think he is a pervert. So he wants us to say hey man its ok show her your rocket :P

thats it in a nut shell :shock: oops no pun intended

well done....

you got Eddie running round the ward with his pockets pulled out doing the elephant impression :shock:

and why not, elephants are popular there aren't they !!

Many thanks for everyone at TF for spending the time to post replies. Your time is appreciated. Make sure to catch up with me Saturday and I?ll make sure to get the drinks in.

Think I already knew the answer to my question but it was reassuring to receive replies backing up my assumptions.

Like to share some feedback on the posts:-

Cherryberry - can?t understand why you say ?but if she gives a negative answer, I?m still available? then I read your profile ?Single (Not looking)? bit of a contradiction?

Beejoir ? ?Not ethical? 100% agree, really hit a nerve their.

OutOfOrder ? very perceptive of you, I agree.

Tatt2dude ? Yes OOO is way out of my league, maybe on another planet?

Hankering and enthusiastic; me too!

Robbie36 ? Best post so far!

And then:-

Angel_Master ? replies and hits the nail firmly on the head.

Dannyboy ? knowledge is power, well said; I wish I had the knowledge to talk Thai fluently.

Matisse ? some good statistics

Afook06 ? over the past weeks I?ve gained a mental picture of you.

Tatt2dude ? was brought up on punk rock ? can always remember the ?pogo? dance at the local disco.

Angel_Master summed it up correctly. And these are my thoughts also. I?ll just let things ride. If Tai is interested she would no doubt make her feelings known. There?s nearly 20 years difference as so many have pointed out and I really think this makes a difference. Tai would be better with a guy more her age preferably at the same education level as herself.

Off topic, but we all know why younger girls go with older guys, I only have to look at the mirror in the morning after a fresh shower to realise I?m no great work of nature. But I live my life and try and treat people the way I would like to be treated.

Tai has the qualities I?m looking for but because of circumstances she?ll remain a colleague. I hope however that I?ll be lucky one day and meet that special person who will ?float my boat?. At best it?s a 9-1 chance.

I met a TFer last night and in the 5 years he has been here (in BKK) he has met 2 girls that are relationship potential. 2 girls in 5 years, unbelievable. Maybe I should change the odds to 1 ? 1000?

Maybe changed this thread in a totally different direction, the odds of meeting your future wife here are?

Matisse ?

?Your profile: About me

I?m a Graduate level professional ?

I seek an intelligent (possibly intellectual), beautiful (I'll confirm) female of any age who knows what she wants, with a progressive world view and who loves a good sense of humour.?

Me too but I don?t understand your ?As high as you want it to be? post surely you would want the odds to be as low as possible?

Don't do it,

Awkward silences, people gossiping, and thats if it works out.

Dated a colleague once, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

What a mess it became afterwards. And have you ever tried to explain to your boss why some girl who was just talking to you is in tears.

And it's cos you you have secretly been having a relationship and it's gone terribly wrong.

You wont even be able to go to work to get away from it if it does go wrong.

you know this already anyway but at least you have had it confirmed in this forum