Ghost in the Tsunami aftermatch

rubkordaikrab

Do you think there is Ghosts?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there is Ghosts?

To many life have been spilt in the ocean this winter and in the aftermatch we have the ghost stories.

Have you seen any ghosts or did you hear any stories

My Thai friends has some people working down in Phi Phi and when the dark night came they could hear Children and people laughing and playing in the water. Could have been rescue workers taking a late swim to rince of the dirt? Could have been local? Could have been who knows.....

There was a story in the BKKPOST about a Taxi Driver how saw 2 farang get in to the taxi and when he arrived to the hotel he could not see them.

This one is a fake i think i never seen any taxi driver in Bangkok not charge farang for a ride.

Please share your stories but keep it clean and nice

I was worry ... hmmm .... it should be like that ... In any hotel always have some hidden history.. so I wont surprised about sth that can happen in Phuket or those places as we knew.

My uncle said, do not stay in 2 or 3 floor if i going to south part.. and plz get something along with ur body to identify urself so ppl will know who u are... kind of joke even it sad to think about it. C'Mon we're respect those ppl always...