Thai woman don't want kids

haiku_newyork

To have or not to have kids?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To have or not to have kids?

• Yes, I want kids for sure
    • No little shitheads for me
    • I would really like to adopt a child

I was noticing that so many Thailand gals are NOT wanting children! What up with dat? Isn't growing a family together still so important for a healthy relationship? My mom was 42 when I was born and my Dad was 45.

Are we all becoming so selfish and fearful of real responsibilty!

Oh, I have really hairy balls too.... Just thought I would share that...

:D In addition, in 8-9 decades from now, we, human being will suffer from effects of global warming. Why do we let our descendant face those disasters ? :P

Is that a good excuse? :lol:

Global Warming = Don't continue the human race

Maybe your future child will be a genius and solve the Global Warming problem! Then again your future child could be the next Hitler!

Ok **** it, flip a fuckin coin or something....

Aren't there enough children already, who's father has no interest on them and taken care by grandmother....? :roll:

Dude your so right! That's why I want to adopt a child! It's the greatest service a young couple can do for society. I wish it would become a global trend to start adopting on a massive scale.

1) It would slow the World Population growth.

2) You would be bringing love and joy to some abandoned child.

3) You would recieve love from that child.

4) You would save society the financial burden of paying to raise that child.

5) The wife would not have to go through that painful 9 month pregnancy thing.

6) NO STRETCH MARKS ON THE WIFE (keep that sexy body).

where as this are not limitation in same degrees in the higher industrialized countries

Unfortunately money doesnt grow on trees.The industrialised countries with the best childcare/public education are subsidised by potentially enormous taxation rates and social security contributions.Thats all Ok if you arent so well off but a real pisser if you've got a high income(heck -in fact even fairly modest incomes) .No free lunch here.

dont like kids, dont care to have kids, would probably like to eat them.

boys below 25 you mean? LOL (âÃÇÇ ãªè ˹ѧà˹ÕÂÇà¤ÕéÂÇÂÒ¡ àÅè¹µÑÇÃÕ¡µÃËÒ¡ àÃÒËѹÃҪúà´ç¡æ¡Ñ¹à¶Ãà ¤Ô¤Ô¤Ô) but i believe many old men here like kids, esp girls between 20-25 : p

whereas us younger men tend to like girls between 25-30 ... just saying like !!!

dont like kids, dont care to have kids, would probably like to eat them.

boys below 25 you mean? LOL (âÃÇÇ ãªè ˹ѧà˹ÕÂÇà¤ÕéÂÇÂÒ¡ àÅè¹µÑÇÃÕ¡µÃËÒ¡ àÃÒËѹÃҪúà´ç¡æ¡Ñ¹à¶Ãà ¤Ô¤Ô¤Ô) but i believe many old men here like kids, esp girls between 20-25 : p

whereas us younger men tend to like girls between 25-30 ... just saying like !!!

i am 27, is that ok? :roll:

perfect

"viggop

Posted: 19 Feb 2007 9:19 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the reasons are that for a career woman in countries on stages Like Thailand it's very difficult to combine kids and career. If the woman is ambitious she is almost forced to separate family off, due to the labor laws, social welfare, schools etc. where as this are not limitation in same degrees in the higher industrialized countries "

Hey ...I agree with you Viggop :))